Am I twisted for LOLING everytime I see this cartoon in stormfront

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
So you find raping a woman hilarious? You're a rape sympathizer.

Not at all. What I find funny is the way they depict the South Asians, not many South
Asians here in UK even wear khamees,a lot of them wear their own traditional clothes.
The men in the cartoon look more like Arabs.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The funny thing about Stormfront is that there are over 400 million Caucasians who live OUTSIDE Europe. They've literally migrated to every corner of the world, and in the process made some cultures and ethnic group go extinct.

Bielsa

VIP
Storefront for real believes the ancient Egyptians were Caucasian. Not even a little tanned :lolbron:

There are Albanians and Armenians on there regularly asking them if they are considered white. Lol.

The begging is utterly cringe worthy.

Apollo

VIP
Most second/third generation migrant descendants are barely religious. Islamization of Europe is exaggerated.

Most of these Muslims in Europe will become agnostic over time.

Bielsa

VIP
Most second/third generation migrant descendants are barely religious. Islamization of Europe is exaggerated.

Most of these Muslims in Europe will become agnostic over time.

The Pakistani community in UK have been around strongly since the second world war. And young Pakis still have a low rate of Agnosticism. Even Somalis who have only been here for 2 decades have higher rates of Agnosticism in Europe.

You're right about the over exaggeration of Europe being Islamofied though.

Status
Not open for further replies.