Am i weird?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
I don't know why but one thing I do on my socials is Check my muslim friends follows and likes on FB or IG...if they follow any islamic content.

Astagfurallah when I notice they don't follow at least one thing that relates to the Deen I kind of question them ....

I know it's not good to be suspicious of others buy I usually follow things that interests me or I value...

Do you do the same 🤨

:wtf:

Walal that is not healthy. Suspicion is horrible.

Back in the day, I use to check on my little sister socials when she was in Uni, even tho she was Mashallah good standing, I still used to snoop around :cool:

Lmao honourable mention to Omar Suleiman holding hands with gay bishop leaders in the thick of the rainbow squad or Yasir qadhi the Yale PhD dude that says messed up stuff in relation to tawheed and hadith.
If your a sheep that can't think for themselves acting up with the allahuma barik after ever sentence then your not worth me knowing lol.

Actually I take that back, they do give legit advice, but discernment is needed obvs take what's good and ignore what's bad. P.s. I was going to throw in mufti menk and his denmark.interview, and nouman Ali khan with the naked body text on a dating app/WhatsApp.

Anyone who follows someone else in a cult fashion is immediately disregarded.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
I do the same but it's the opposite for me if I see you following dodgy sheikhs it's over. Better to have no sheikhs than dodgy ones.
Lmao honourable mention to Omar Suleiman holding hands with gay bishop leaders in the thick of the rainbow squad or Yasir qadhi the Yale PhD dude that says messed up stuff in relation to tawheed and hadith.
If your a sheep that can't think for themselves acting up with the allahuma barik after ever sentence then your not worth me knowing lol.

yes anyone who is a big Omar Suleiman or Yasir Qadhi fan- watch out for them.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
Actually I take that back, they do give legit advice, but discernment is needed obvs take what's good and ignore what's bad. P.s. I was going to throw in mufti menk and his denmark.interview, and nouman Ali khan with the naked body text on a dating app/WhatsApp.

Anyone who follows someone else in a cult fashion is immediately disregarded.

Mufti Menk is also bad but he fools people and I think is way less blatant (besides the denmark interview) than someone like Yasir Qadhi or Omar Suleiman. I could give someone who's into Mufti Menk a pass but someone who's into Yasir Qadhi or Omar Suleiman I would definitely look at them sideways. Nouman Ali Khan is really terrible for reasons I haven't explained yet... he's bad but with him I think people might not realize how bad he is. Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman are just blatant sellouts. Also Muhammad Hijab and Ali Dawah are really bad.

A lot of these social media celebrities are really bad. I think people who are into Muhammad Hijab and Ali Dawah will pretty much certainly have some really distorted views. Also Haqiqatjou.

I think pretty much the whole "dawah scene" ie social media celebrity celebrities- is bad and should be avoided. I posted a picture of Muhammad Hijab throwing up the devil horns a while back. I think a lot of these "dawah scene" e-celebs are actually Freemason plants.

Omar del Sur

RETIRED
VIP
mh3.jpg

aliawah.jpg

I literally think a lot of the "dawah scene" e-celebs are Freemasons.

Last edited:
Mufti Menk is also bad but he fools people and I think is way less blatant (besides the denmark interview) than someone like Yasir Qadhi or Omar Suleiman. I could give someone who's into Mufti Menk a pass but someone who's into Yasir Qadhi or Omar Suleiman I would definitely look at them sideways. Nouman Ali Khan is really terrible for reasons I haven't explained yet... he's bad but with him I think people might not realize how bad he is. Yasir Qadhi and Omar Suleiman are just blatant sellouts. Also Muhammad Hijab and Ali Dawah are really bad.

A lot of these social media celebrities are really bad. I think people who are into Muhammad Hijab and Ali Dawah will pretty much certainly have some really distorted views. Also Haqiqatjou.

I think pretty much the whole "dawah scene" ie social media celebrity celebrities- is bad and should be avoided. I posted a picture of Muhammad Hijab throwing up the devil horns a while back. I think a lot of these "dawah scene" e-celebs are actually Freemason plants.

They are both agents who know nothing about islam . Truly they are fan boys of Tate taint .

Devil horns aside, these dudes are such idiots who never graduated from any university of deen in the Islamic world .

Yet people listen to them cause they read some books .

The kurd dude can't read arabic or speak it well and has pics on the net hanging out with white non muslim chicks doing internet challenges .

What kind last name is hijab ? Mohamed headscarf ?

They also debate losers in the debate park in London I think Hyde park . If your a scholar you don't debate losers in park who are there just to cause chaos and call the prophet names . You don't engage with low IQ losers in a park unless your a low iq person as well .

Trending