AMA Dr. Dhoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Tell me something about Baciidde.

I'm not biciide but they're a very large sub sub clan of Habar jeclo. They still roam the mountains of sanaag and have yet to join us in burco:lol:. They're very peaceful compared to the other eastern SL tribes

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
What was you nickname in the other garbage Somali forum where you can't even give likes and is of 1990 style?

I plead the fif
aQQ6PCD.gif

That hell hole should be used only for historical archives

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
But this is an Ask me Anything thread.

What's the point of this thread if you can't answer that simple question? If a reasonable question can't be asked, why bother?

I used to read somnet to follow somali news I wasn't a member :axvmm9o:. U have another question. Like if I'm an original cc nigga , or if I used to parking lot pimp in redeu mall

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Why not?!?

I wanted to ask you if I can ask you why should I ask you when you can ask you to ask you :oops::oops:...

Okk I couldn't think of question but I wanted to ask you something and my teacher told me there's no stupid question and so thought just ask him anything for the sake of asking... But then I couldn't think of anything... So I just started questioning question itself >,,<

*tiptoes out of the thread*

I used to read somnet to follow somali news I wasn't a member :axvmm9o:. U have another question. Like if I'm an original cc nigga , or if I used to parking lot pimp in redeu mall

You admitted to being a member before but alright. I won't ask again.

P.S. I'm also reer Ledbury and Trappers

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Actually the only question I had was How old are you?

I don't know if you are odey... Or if you just sound like odey

Status
Not open for further replies.