AMA Dr. Dhoobe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
What was you nickname in the other garbage Somali forum where you can't even give likes and is of 1990 style?

He is Meylesamaale aka Xildiid. :lol: Funny thing is he thought changing reer abtis from
Muuse Carre to Reer Caynaanshe will conceal him. The only forumer claiming "Solomadow"
with "HY" reer abti from that garbage site was Xildiid/MeyleSamaale . Both of his nicks
here and there are also "coincidentally" from Sweden. :lol:

You can all thank Duke the unveiler.

Last edited:

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
He is Meylesamaale aka Xildiid. :lol: Funny thing is he thought changing reer abtis from
Muuse Carre to Reer Caynaanshe will conceal him. The only forumer claiming "Solomadow"
with "HY" reer abti from that garbage site was Xildiid/MeyleSamaale . Both of his nicks

Detective Duke nice try, Xildiiid waa real nigga tho:dabcasar:

Xildiid was from Sweden though. Dhoobe knows things and people from Ottawa. It can't be him lol.

But you made me think it was him for 10 seconds

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
Xildiid was from Sweden though. Dhoobe knows things and people from Ottawa. It can't be him lol.

But you made me think it was him for 10 seconds

I think he thought I'm from Sweden cause one day I conversed with mercury and Barni in Dutch :lol:. I speak many languages. I have been blessed with af miishaarnimo:fittytousand:

I think he thought I'm from Sweden cause one day I conversed with mercury and Barni in Dutch :lol:. I speak many languages. I have been blessed with af miishaarnimo:fittytousand:

So you're reer Europe who moved here?

I've noticed a rise in reer Europe coming here

Status
Not open for further replies.