Amar fatah joins manchester city preseason squad

It will be interesting to see where he goes after his first experience. Dont think he’s good enough for City if he can’t get into Troyes.
He was a young 18 year old back then he’s around 20 know and has gained valuable experience as long as he plays in a top 5 league it’s cool city group own a bunch of teams

He was a young 18 year old back then he’s around 20 know and has gained valuable experience as long as he plays in a top 5 league it’s cool city group own a bunch of teams
Inshallah a hope a Somali makes in the next few years. I hope Taha Ali leaves the Swedish league, too. He’s too good for that level.

Inshallah a hope a Somali makes in the next few years. I hope Taha Ali leaves the Swedish league, too. He’s too good for that level.
He’s definitely to good for the allsvenskan he comes off the bench now for malmo last year he was a starter

amar is the better prospect though he actually plays for the u21 national team

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
It’s better to get loaned out to a top Championship side or to a decent side in top non-Prem European league (for player development) and then transfer to a good Prem team. Ballers from East and North Africa tend to be good 1 on 1 players. I would hate to see him get turned into a robotic system player under Pep 🥴

It’s better to get loaned out to a top Championship side or to a decent side in top non-Prem European league (for player development) and then transfer to a good Prem team. Ballers from East and North Africa tend to be good 1 on 1 players. I would hate to see him get turned into a robotic system player under Pep 🥴
That’s what Isak did he developed in the la liga before coming to Newcastle

Mozart

You need people like me
I met a half Somali kid who plays for Arsenal U15 or U16. I think he’ll be the first one to make it to the prem