America’s chief medical officer is Somali

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Dr. Ayan H. Ahmed Noor​

1727770377831.png

This is our chief medical officer :snoop: most likely some unqualified guy who got in through qabiil connections.
1727770499767.png

Then this is ayan ahmed noor who has certified qualified experience and knowledge but cant work in somalia cause qabiilist cawaans would get mad 🤦‍♂️

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
View attachment 344437

This is our chief medical officer :snoop: most likely some unqualified guy who got in through qabiil connections.
View attachment 344438

Then this is ayan ahmed noor who has certified qualified experience and knowledge but cant work in somalia cause qabiilist cawaans would get mad 🤦‍♂️

I don't think she could hold this position in somalia even if she was from a prominent qabil. Most people , including other local women, back home are against women in high positions. How will Somalia ever prosper when the loudest voices are misogynists that infantilize half of the population as incompetent and only useful for baby making?

Even if she was to be elected despite her qabil, al-sheydan would target and kill her the way they did to Saadho Cali, Hodan Nalaye, Almaas Elman and the likes..

Great. Love it🙌🏾 Also acting deputy director for science at NASA is a somali man. He is the lead scientist and got 60+ scientists under him.

Meanwhile my algorithm keep pushing Top5 and Liyah may. Time to log off

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Great. Love it🙌🏾 Also acting deputy director for science at NASA is a somali man. He is the lead scientist and got 60+ scientists under him.

Meanwhile my algorithm keep pushing Top5 and Liyah may. Time to log off

Wooow!
What's his name? I'm gonna follow him on LinkedIn..

Episode 7 Tns GIF by THE NEXT STEP

She might not get far in Somalia even if she’s from a prominent qabil and tbh if she does because we do have some women have gone against the grain and have made it, but it’s a constant uphill battle dealing with misogynistic men who are bitter and want to undermine you and low class, low self esteem misogynistic women who’ll believe as a woman you don’t have the right to prosper.

I know women who felt they had to fight tooth and and nail and tbh a woman from the West who has graduated from a top uni won’t see the benefit in what I’ve described. They’ll funnel all their talent to the West and it’s Somalis and their backwardness to blame.