America BLM Release the whole ZOO!!!!

first the coronavirus lockdown, then you have rogue officers killing people in broad daylight followed by fiery protests, and now african safari animals walking around. looks like america is officially a 3rd world country :yloezpe:

I don't care for obama, but you gotta admit, he held the country together and knew what to do. compared to the dabaal in the white house

didn’t trump call tonight maga night
America’s entertaining the world during quarantine Trump is a cancer and this year is stage 4

a y a n

nigga I am not a firefighter
VIP
Full army has been deployed, its their funeral if they wanna continue.
The US government seems to have forgotten that US citizens have full access to guns too, and The rioters outnumber the army being sent to each of these locations :russ:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
The US government seems to have forgotten that US citizens have full access to guns too, and The rioters outnumber the army being sent to each of these locations :russ:

You're thinkin of rednecks, this is a different crowd.

a y a n

VIP
didn't they raid an police station, looting the left over weaponary?

i just made me some chicken nuggets to enjoy while watching america burn.
Mmhm. They raided it, looted it, and then burned it down and videoed it.
Either way regular people can easily get guns outside of just looting police dtations

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Mmhm. They raided it, looted it, and then burned it down and videoed it.
Either way regular people can easily get guns outside of just looting police dtations

the streets is filled with them. why doesn't anyone stop to think about why the government allows all of this madness to happen. to burndown police stations buildings and all kinds of other things.

if the army doesn't kill you, the upcoming martial law will make sure all black folk go hungry with minimal rations.

a y a n

VIP
These college kids ain't buyin anything, maybe if they loot a gun store:heh:
You’re really underestimating these kids, they will risk their lives to get back at police nigga looting a gun store or buying a few guns for the homies means nothing

a y a n

VIP
the streets is filled with them. why doesn't anyone stop to think about why the government allows all of this madness to happen. to burndown police stations buildings and all kinds of other things.

if the army doesn't kill you, the upcoming martial law will make sure all black folk go hungry with minimal rations.
Trump doesn’t really care frankly, and no one can impose martial law if no one will listen

Trending