American girl says she doesnt eat halal

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I rarely ate halal food tbh. Majority of the halal spots in my area use to only serve Mediterranean and Indian food. That shit gets old after awhile.

Most of the somalis I know irl eat whatever they like as long as it's not pork.I only recently found out we had a ton of somalis that ate halal only diets.

Ngl halal only diet seems kind of ass. Y'all are missing out on good food from a bunch of different cultures.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
I rarely ate halal food tbh. Majority of the halal spots in my area use to only serve Mediterranean and Indian food. That shit gets old after awhile.

Most of the somalis I know irl eat whatever they like as long as it's not pork.I only recently found out we had a ton of somalis that ate halal only diets.

Ngl halal only diet seems kind of ass. Y'all are missing out on good food from a bunch of different cultures.
Waxa ugu dambeeyo uu soo qorey fiiriya kkkkkkkkkkk

🤣Waxaa mooda in lagu dhahay ''car barkintaada barko adoo 10 qof soo fasahaadinin''

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Excuses are pathetic. We will all be questioned about this on judgement day. There are plenty of good Muslim joints they could eat from.

Nothing is halal
Don’t yall eat out
Do yall only eat at Somali, Mediterranean or Indian restaurants
Anyway speaking of food , I am craving for Thai today .

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
Doesn't the Shafi'i school allow people to eat from the "people of the book," while Pakistanis and Somalis in the UK have been heavily influenced by the Hanbali school, which does not allow it at all?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Doesn't the Shafi'i school allow people to eat from the "people of the book," while Pakistanis and Somalis in the UK have been heavily influenced by the Hanbali school, which does not allow it at all?

Tinfoil Tin Foil Hat GIF by Big Brother

Not trying to sound crazy but what if the hanbali school made it up just so that Muslims would invest their money only into Muslim restaurants.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Literally made a thread about this, American somalis are a hope skip and a jump from being full blown GAALS

Trending