American girl says she doesnt eat halal

American Muslims mostly just eat halal, not zabiha. It's hard to find zabiha food in most areas of the US, unless you live in an area with a decent Muslim population. In the Shafici madhab, eating food from the people of the book is alright, so.... :ohno:

That’s all of American Muslims. They believe that they can eat the food of the people of the book since Americans claim to be Christian but I feel their take is mistaken since it’s a secular country.

You can’t equate American Muslims doing this out of disobedience ect since Salafi scholars have the belief you can eat from the people of the book ect, it’s due to different understanding which I don’t agree with.

Last edited:

World

VIP
That’s all of American Muslims. They believe that they can eat the food of the people of the book since Americans claim to be Christian but I feel their take is mistaken since it’s a secular country.

You can’t equate American Muslims doing this out of disobedience ect since Salafi scholars have the belief you can’t eat from the people of the book ect, it’s due to different understanding which I don’t agree with.

Does this seem like a secular country they use the bible and christianity to support genocide because evangelical christianity is almost a state religion in america

Does this seem like a secular country they use the bible and christianity to support genocide because evangelical christianity is almost a state religion in america
That’s mostly the Deep South no? Their constitution is based on secularism. They may make excuses using Christianity but make no mistake their reasoning for the genocide is strictly financial along with other things I can’t be asked to get into.

World

VIP
That’s mostly the Deep South no? Their constitution is based on secularism. They may make excuses using Christianity but make no mistake their reasoning for the genocide is strictly financial along with other things I can’t be asked to get into.
The people in america are the most christian/religious in the western world

Nothing is halal
Don’t yall eat out
Do yall only eat at Somali, Mediterranean or Indian restaurants
Anyway speaking of food , I am craving for Thai today .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We don't eat pork or drink alcohol what else do y'all want?
you guys are downplaying something that’s clearly stated in the quran

eating haram meat can make your duas rejected

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Nothing is halal
Don’t yall eat out
Do yall only eat at Somali, Mediterranean or Indian restaurants
Anyway speaking of food , I am craving for Thai today .
There is something call halal certified. If you went outside you'd see them again shops. I call or ask the staff if a shop is halal if I have doubts I go somewhere else. How stupid are you people? Is this forum filled with kaffirs or smth

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
I think she means she doesn’t eat zabiha. Chcickne beef lamb halal. Zabiha is method of slaughter. It’s hazy area Americans say America Christian so we eat the meats. American not like uk it’s giant country with lots of folks having no islamically slaughtered meats. It’s eat fish and veggies or continue eating meats prepped in factories.

i know some people who only eat zabiha eat chik fila because its 100% christian company but dont eat other places western places meats

Last edited:
The president swears on a bible when elected
:kanyehmm:

Yaraye

VIP
Americans do not slaughter in the way the Bible teachers. No western country really does anymore. It's all done as efficiently as possible no care for Christian practices.

But Jews take Kosher foods seriously so shopping Jewish stores is perfect
I made edits, reread my post

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I made edits, reread my post
Sxb im surrounded by Arabs and other stuff, I just go Lebanese, Turkish restraunt or whatever most the times. There is also the issue with fast foods, some shops are hazy, some are known for being haram and some are halal certified. In London you'll see shops displaying this certificate in the front.
dusk-halal-cert.jpg

There's shops like Burger king which are deffo not halal.

If I have doubts then I ask the people who work there. Or give a call beforehand. I remember ordering from domino's and my cousin asked me to call since back jn Holland it wasn't halal, I never ate domino's personally so I gave a call to the shop I bought it at and they told me it wasn't halal so we dashed it in the bin and bought some wings instead.

Trending