American girl says she doesnt eat halal

World

VIP
Americans do not slaughter in the way the Bible teachers. No western country really does anymore. It's all done as efficiently as possible no care for Christian practices.

But Jews take Kosher foods seriously so shopping Jewish stores is perfect
There’s no slaughtering method for Christians, so this isn’t correct. If you can marry a christian woman then it’s permissible to eat meat slaughtered by them as well.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I think she means she doesn’t eat zabiha. Chcickne beef lamb halal. Zabiha is method of slaughter. It’s hazy area Americans say America Christian so we eat the meats. American not like uk it’s giant country with lots of folks having no islamically slaughtered meats. It’s eat fish and veggies or continue eating meats prepped in factories.

i know some people who only eat zabiha eat chik fila because its 100% christian company but dont eat other places western places meats
i heard in the uk they have halal mcdonalds and other joints
:jcoleno:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Chick Fil A sucks ass. Popeye's has the better spicy chicken sandwich
popeyes is kinda dry. chick fil a is the best. popeyes i have to eat 2 sandwiches to be full, but CFA i only need one
:mjswag:

Chick Fil A GIF by Kanye West

Instead of making fun, this is a great opportunity for education without judgement. Many people don’t really know or understand what dhabihah is. It can be hard adjusting to not eating many foods you’re used to. Count your blessings if you have many halal options.

Last edited:
Doesn't the Shafi'i school allow people to eat from the "people of the book," while Pakistanis and Somalis in the UK have been heavily influenced by the Hanbali school, which does not allow it at all?
That’s correct. Somali British have been Pakified, its Somali Americans who are on the madhab of our fathers.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Doesn't the Shafi'i school allow people to eat from the "people of the book," while Pakistanis and Somalis in the UK have been heavily influenced by the Hanbali school, which does not allow it at all?
So your saying us shaficis can eat from restaurants owned by christian or jewish people? does it still apply if they offer meals with pork but we dont order a meal with pork and still eat their food?

Trending