American girl says she doesnt eat halal

Cambar

peace is the key
I know several mf who joined isis so this isn't wrong 😂. Infact m15 actually visted my house in London because my silly dad went to the same mosque as England's most wanted
what type of people do you know :williamswtf: that shit aint supposed to be normal, walaal

Cambar

peace is the key
Was around, I am now in Saudi arabia, I knew some guy, gave me a free haircut once, used to teach his nephew karate. They found his body in al suwayda
i don't think i asked for the details, to graphic:susp: you should probably put that last one in spoiler, just in case

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
i don't think i asked for the details, to graphic:susp: you should probably put that last one in spoiler, just in case
He was such a nice guy subhanallah, looked just like his nephew, the kid's like 12 today. Used to look out for that lil nigga 😔
Another guy I knew, left his daughter and wife. Went to Tunisia, never came back.

popeyes is kinda dry. chick fil a is the best. popeyes i have to eat 2 sandwiches to be full, but CFA i only need one
:mjswag:

Chick Fil A GIF by Kanye West

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We've all ate shit that wasn't halal. Stop acting like Haram eating virgins. We all ate a big mac before. Less of this holier than thou shit :mjlol: :drakekidding:

reer

VIP
That’s correct. Somali British have been Pakified, its Somali Americans who are on the madhab of our fathers.

There’s no slaughtering method for Christians, so this isn’t correct. If you can marry a christian woman then it’s permissible to eat meat slaughtered by them as well.

The Meat of the Jews and Christians

Question: Al-Shafi'i said: The slaughter of the Arab Christians is not permissible, and this is the opinion of Omar, may Allah be pleased with him. Al-Mawardi said: The slaughter of the Christians is divided into sections, and so are the Jews.

One of them: What was permissible, and they are the Children of Israel, and those who followed their religion before the change, and did not believe in Ezra and the Messiah, that they were the sons of God, so their slaughter is permissible whether they were from the People of the Covenant or from the People of War, because Allah the Most High said: And the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you [Al-Ma'idah: 5].

The second section: What was forbidden, and among them are those who entered Judaism and Christianity after [p. 94] the change, such as the Arab Christians, and those who followed their path from the Christians and Jews, so their slaughter is forbidden and not permissible because their sanctity has been lost.

The third section: What was disputed, and they are the Children of Israel from the Jews and Christians, as they said about Ezra and the Messiah that they are the sons of God, so in permitting their sacrifices there are two views of our companions:

One of them: It is permissible to eat their sacrifices: because God Almighty has permitted their sacrifices with His informing us of that from them, and this is the view of the majority.

The second view: Their sacrifices are not permissible: because it is the view of a group of them who left the ruling of monotheism to associate partners with Him, so the permissibility was directed to those other than them from the monotheists, and this is more apparent to me.

The Meat of the Jews and Christians

Question: Al-Shafi'i said: The slaughter of the Arab Christians is not permissible, and this is the opinion of Omar, may Allah be pleased with him. Al-Mawardi said: The slaughter of the Christians is divided into sections, and so are the Jews.

One of them: What was permissible, and they are the Children of Israel, and those who followed their religion before the change, and did not believe in Ezra and the Messiah, that they were the sons of God, so their slaughter is permissible whether they were from the People of the Covenant or from the People of War, because Allah the Most High said: And the food of those who were given the Scripture is lawful for you [Al-Ma'idah: 5].

The second section: What was forbidden, and among them are those who entered Judaism and Christianity after [p. 94] the change, such as the Arab Christians, and those who followed their path from the Christians and Jews, so their slaughter is forbidden and not permissible because their sanctity has been lost.

The third section: What was disputed, and they are the Children of Israel from the Jews and Christians, as they said about Ezra and the Messiah that they are the sons of God, so in permitting their sacrifices there are two views of our companions:

One of them: It is permissible to eat their sacrifices: because God Almighty has permitted their sacrifices with His informing us of that from them, and this is the view of the majority.

The second view: Their sacrifices are not permissible: because it is the view of a group of them who left the ruling of monotheism to associate partners with Him, so the permissibility was directed to those other than them from the monotheists, and this is more apparent to me.
“is permissible to eat their sacrifices: because God Almighty has permitted their sacrifices with His informing us of that from them, and this is the view of the majority.”.

Trending