American girl says she doesnt eat halal

Popeyes is not nice.

There is nothing wrong with eating food from Christians and Jews.

Allah says so in the Quran.

British Somalis have just been brainwashed by Timo Jileecs who want us to buy their crap chicken form their shitty food outlets.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Popeyes is not nice.

There is nothing wrong with eating food from Christians and Jews.

Allah says so in the Quran.

British Somalis have just been brainwashed by Timo Jileecs who want us to buy their crap chicken form their shitty food outlets.
I eat from Jewish shops no issue. But these countries are barley Christian and they definitely do not prepare their meat in the way earlier Christians would have centuries back. Which was more in line with Muslim and Jewish ways. These are atheist states remember.

And also people buy their meats from Arab shops most the time since that's closes to me. But i also buy meat from an Ethiopian Muslim and Yemeni shop near me.

Tjs also do the same thing.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
We've all ate shit that wasn't halal. Stop acting like Haram eating virgins. We all ate a big mac before. Less of this holier than thou shit :mjlol: :drakekidding:
Haram eating Virgins lol, tf you on nigga, every somali I knew back in London would try and regurgitate that nacnac they ate that had pig inside bro. Bruv eating at McDonald's was scandalous for many 💀

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Haram eating Virgins lol, tf you on nigga, every somali I knew back in London would try and regurgitate that nacnac they ate that had pig inside bro. Bruv eating at McDonald's was scandalous for many 💀
Lmao every nigga was pulling out rumours and so and so shop wasn't halal and we'd just go with it and eat somewhere else.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Lmao every nigga was pulling out rumours and so and so shop wasn't halal and we'd just go with it and eat somewhere else.
Ik right, I'm losing my mind now, I wanted a halimo from the land of the free and now I'm being told that they ingest haram like it's nothing 💀

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Halal in America = no pork and no alcohol.

Do people in Europe not eat out at restaurants?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
There was someone who posted on twitter that haram meat hits different.

Unfortunately he happens to be a decedent of Samaale too.

It truly is a test being Somali in current year.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
We only eat meat at halal restaurants. If there are no halal restaurants , we choose the veggie / fish option.

Man that's crazy, the only officially halal restaurants around here are the Somali ones :icon lol:

And im pretty sure they buy their meat from the regular supermarkets anyway