American kids try Ethiopian food.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Those poor babies suffered while tasting that tasteless, smelly, habesha food.

:susp:

None of them liked it. :chrisfreshhah::dead::dead1::deadmanny:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Ethiopian food is pretty good man.
Idk about that raw meat stuff but I went to an Ethiopian restaurant a couple weeks back and it was :ahh:

Ethiopian food isn't that bad. It's okay. And at least they have a cuisine. It's their cuisine. They made it. Unlike Somali food, which is nothing but a knock-off of Yemeni, Indian, and Italian food.

Gibiin-Udug

:manny:
Their injera and suugo habeshi is pretty good.
:ohno:
You're cancelled.

200w.gif

Ethiopian food is pretty good man.
Idk about that raw meat stuff but I went to an Ethiopian restaurant a couple weeks back and it was :ahh:

From time half the demographic of this forum hasn't tried it but still run their mouths:what1:.

1 kid didn't like it and the rest found it too spicy. If she watched the adult version it might upset her, using children fr:tacky:

Gibiin-Udug

Ethiopian food isn't that bad. It's okay. And at least they have a cuisine. It's their cuisine. They made it. Unlike Somali food, which is nothing but a knock-off of Yemeni, Indian, and Italian food.
Self hating to the max. Somali food is authentic, original and actually delicious.

Don't come in here with that B.S

Gibiin-Udug

From time half the demographic of this forum hasn't tried it but still run their mouths:what1:.

1 kid didn't like it and the rest found it too spicy. If she watched the adult version it might upset her, using children fr:tacky:
I knew I smelt dorowot in here, :susp:

**blocked**

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
You know, whether you're AJ or not, the more you post the worse your opinions get.
You've already established yourself as someone with objectively trash opinions.
Please stop posting. This is a formal request.

Self hating to the max. Somali food is authentic, tasty and actually delicious.

Don't come in here with that B.S
Not self-hating. I love Somali food. I think it tastes better than Ethio food. But I don't think it's unique to us. The only real Somali food is muqmad, sool, camel milk, etc. Bariis and Hilib is Yemeni, Baasto is italian, Sabayad is indian, etc.

Gibiin-Udug

Not self-hating. I love Somali food. I think it tastes better than Ethio food. But I don't think it's unique to us. The only real Somali food is muqmad, sool, camel milk, etc. Bariis and Hilib is Yemeni, Baasto is italian, Sabayad is indian, etc.

So Ethiopians invented spices? Eggs? Chicken? Bread? FOH.:camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.