Americans are not the only ones who eat non-halal meat

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Us scandinavians dodged the whole conversation started by that beautiful but very talkative somali girl.

Season 1 Episode 3 GIF by Rick and Morty

I remember couple nikkas tried to force us to eat vegetarian foods in school, nobody listened to them. Am I a fucking rabbit to eat soup 5 days a week, f*ck no. Our schools were kind enough to give us non-pork meat options if they had pork meals, we were eating good.

Of course we eat Halal meat in our houses but outside is a different story. We all know those kebab restaurants don’t have halal meat. You will ask them and they will say ”Yes brozzer, meat is 100% halal ”. Shit is a lie, I have literally seen them by meat from a store.

No restaurant outside few muslim owned ones have halal meat. Thats for my country, don’t know about the rest.

I cope by telling myself that most of the countryside is ”christian” and thats were the meat obviously comes from.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
There was nothing better then going to Mcdonalds and getting 4 cheeseburgers, fries and a drink for 8€ back in the day. Little me was broke, dusty kid. Cheeseburgers used to be 1€, those were the days man. Quantity over quality baby.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
There was nothing better then going to Mcdonalds and getting 4 cheeseburgers, fries and a drink for 8€ back in the day. Little me was broke, dusty kid. Cheeseburgers used to be 1€, those were the days man. Quantity over quality baby.
Use to eat fast food right after jummah with my friends.
Even on eid we will eat at non halal restaurants.

The only time I ate halal food was when I was home since my mom only bought meat from halal grocery stores.

the one good thing about living in a majority tj area is that basically everything was halal. school only served halal food, 90% of restaurants near me are halal and even big supermarkets like asda and morrisons sell halal meat

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs
If your diet was exclusively halal you will find yourself only eating Somali, Mediterranean, and Indian food all the time.
In the UK at least, Big American chains like Popeyes and Wingstop are halal while others such as Subway and Wendys have good halal options.
There are also other European brands that are almost exclusively halal.
I never really had problems looking for halal food unless i'm in a small rural town in England.

It was like that growing up in Canada as well.

But since, Muslims have grown in number and become more religious. So there was a demand for halal. Muslims have opened halal restaurants all over.

Even the grocery stores and franchises say they offer halal options now.

The best food spots are all halal and Muslim owned, you can find any type of food/restaurant.

It is all about demand. Once the community gets more serious about it, you will see halal options popping up everywhere.

reer

VIP
North America as a whole is the same as long as it ain’t pork you should be good
Somali British are Hanbali and weird that way, they copy Pakistanis like a bullet follows another

But since, Muslims have grown in number and become more religious. So there was a demand for halal. Muslims have opened halal restaurants all over.

The best food spots are all halal and Muslim owned, you can find any type of food/restaurant.

It is all about demand. Once the community gets more serious about it, you will see halal options popping up everywhere.
for those who try to hide behind the shafi'i madhab in order to justify mass consumption of haram meat.

The Shafi`is stipulate that the Christian whose slaughtered meat is permissible to eat is someone who has an uninterrupted Christian lineage all the way back to pre-Islamic times. If the Christian is of non-Israelite descent, then this needs to be positively established (virtually impossible in our times). If the Christian is of Israelite descent, then the conditions are less stringent.
https://islamqa.org/shafii/qibla-sh...-people-of-the-book-ahl-al-kitab-in-the-west/

Now, in regards to the question, “then are today’s Christians and Jews those from whom we can eat?”

When one is basing their decision by what is found in the Shafi’i School, then the above-mentioned restrictions must be taken into account. Some Christian peoples entered Christianity late; for example, the Saxons in 804 or Lithuania in 1387. Entering Christianity so late is after naskh; and therefore, problematic. Hence, it would depend on which Christians or Jews one is asking about…
https://islamqa.org/shafii/shafiifiqh/30168/ahl-al-kitab-and-their-meat/

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
In the UK at least, Big American chains like Popeyes and Wingstop are halal while others such as Subway and Wendys have good halal options.
There are also other European brands that are almost exclusively halal.
I never really had problems looking for halal food unless i'm in a small rural town in England.
Halal Popeyes

:dead:

Just when you thought you've seen it all

for those who try to hide behind the shafi'i madhab in order to justify mass consumption of western meat.

The Shafi`is stipulate that the Christian whose slaughtered meat is permissible to eat is someone who has an uninterrupted Christian lineage all the way back to pre-Islamic times. If the Christian is of non-Israelite descent, then this needs to be positively established (virtually impossible in our times). If the Christian is of Israelite descent, then the conditions are less stringent.
https://islamqa.org/shafii/qibla-sh...-people-of-the-book-ahl-al-kitab-in-the-west/

Now, in regards to the question, “then are today’s Christians and Jews those from whom we can eat?”

When one is basing their decision by what is found in the Shafi’i School, then the above-mentioned restrictions must be taken into account. Some Christian peoples entered Christianity late; for example, the Saxons in 804 or Lithuania in 1387. Entering Christianity so late is after naskh; and therefore, problematic. Hence, it would depend on which Christians or Jews one is asking about…
https://islamqa.org/shafii/shafiifiqh/30168/ahl-al-kitab-and-their-meat/

Knowingly eating haram can withhold all barakah from you and your duas are not accepted. It is not a light matter

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP

Absolutely, big gaalo grocery stores are starting to add halal meats into select few stores. There is not even that many muslims in the country, but the effect is noticeable.

Trending