Americans come in

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
@UncleMenace @Reiko

How much is your health insurance.

Reer uk, have you considered getting private health insurance?

We are currently discussing if we should get private health insurance

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I pay $1,260 for 6 months. It also has dental coverage. If I were to pay monthly it would be $210 but I chose the 6 months paying period because it's easier. And my health insurance company is called health partners.

waraabe

Your superior
I pay $1,260 for 6 months. It also has dental coverage. If I were to pay monthly it would be $210 but I chose the 6 months paying period because it's easier. And my health insurance company is called health partners.

Wow that is really cheap. I don't understand how 40m Americans don't have insurance. Must be lazy and work shy

Gibiin-Udug

Wow that is really cheap. I don't understand how 40m Americans don't have insurance. Must be lazy and work shy
I also forgot to add when you're applying for the health insurance they will look at your annual income and then determine the price they're going to charge you. Families are always expensive because kids get sick quickly.

Gibiin-Udug

It's not cheap. Rent, car insurance, credit card bills and then health insurance. And when you have expensive taste, I'm aiming to be a trophy wife so I don't have to think about this anymore. :kendrickcry:

waraabe

Your superior
I also forgot to add when you're applying for the health insurance they will look at your annual income and then determine the price they're going to charge you. Families are always expensive because kids get sick quickly.

Wow I got quoted £130 per month including outside travel. But only myself

Gibiin-Udug

Wow I got quoted £130 per month including outside travel. But only myself
I don't have outside travel. I don't even know if they will cover me if I visit Canada, £130 is good right, I don't know euros, I'm guessing it's 260$

waraabe

Your superior
I don't have outside travel. I don't even know if they will cover me if I visit Canada, £130 is good right, I don't know euros, I'm guessing it's 260$

Yes about $260

Here if you work for a lot of firms they pay for private health insurance which is weird cuz of the nhs

Gibiin-Udug

Yes about $260

Here if you work for a lot of firms they pay for private health insurance which is weird cuz of the nhs

My company has health insurance also but they don't cover a lot of things. They don't even have dental. I feel safe with my own insurance knowing its guaranteed.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
My dental is Aetna

My health is OhioHealth

My vision is some company that I don't give a dam about but that pulls little money out of my account in case aan indha xanuun igu dhaco

Different states, different laws

OhioHealth $105 monthly ( my female included)

Vision $5 ( female included)

Dental $5 f female included...btw she had a tooth ache ..she had to have her root canal filled..it was a cost of $1800 but I only paid $157 when it was said and done ...teeth cleaning and anything below $1500 costs me nothing )

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
When I look at the Americans I thank God for the NHS alxamulilah we only have to pay for medication, dental and optician.

Apollo

VIP
American health insurance isn't even that expensive based on the numbers posted in this thread. Wow, all this fuzz about it in politics and it's so cheap?

DiricLover

Qalanjo
I honestly don't understand when people say the NHS is crap. I have younger siblings (7 and 11) who are both diabetic and the care they receive is beyond amazing wallahi . They have a check up every 3 months and they see how they're doing how we can improve, new technology and reasurring us that we're doing extremely well in terms of managing their care.

American health insurance isn't even that expensive based on the numbers posted in this thread. Wow, all this fuzz about it in politics and it's so cheap?
Its not expensive when your a refugee or collecting ceyr like the rest of these asshats do that sully the Somali name.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I get free Bupa health care + travel insurance from my employer.

The Tory rent boys will probably sell the NHS before 2020 :Sutehja:

Status
Not open for further replies.