Are Somalis the most culturally integrated immigrants in the west?

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Not even close. Compared to other diasporas we don’t conform to western culture as easily

No. Integration is more than language. The bulk of what matters here are values. Somalis don't compromise much there. You rarely see Somalis pretend to be wannabe natives like you have with a good section of many immigrants that turn completely liberal. Shamelessly spewing nonsense about how the West is a beacon of hope, that civilized their once savage past tendencies characteristic to their cultures and native countries that carry strong barbaric roots that one day need to be liberated, yadda yadda, yadida.

I don't want to throw specific ethnic immigrant groups under the bus, but many times I would read think-pieces of some woman or man of immigrant background who write exactly the foolish things I make fun of here. You will never see Somalis do that unless they are severely deviant from the Somali community and those are very rare (these (more often than not ex-Muslims) guys are treacherously lying about us to foolish Whites that want to hear their prejudice artificially confirmed).

Somalis do quite well with regard to practical aspects. We are more international/cosmopolitan and flexible than isolationist/insular (totally closed off) or local assimilation (stripping themselves of their culture to act the same way as the cadaan like they have been mentally hijacked, straight out of Get Out - this phenomenon is real among some immigrants).

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I can't speak for somalis all over the world but majority of the ones I've met in my lifetime, have a herd mentality and/or are victims of groupthink.