Americans, how are y’all voting this year?

Who are you voting for?

• Kamala Harris

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Donald Trump

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Jill Stein

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Cornell West

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not voting

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Idk, I think there is a real chance of Jill stein reaching 5% of the national vote this election when you look at the numbers but even if she doesn’t win, Kamala losing because of the Abandon Harris sends a powerful message. Sure she will not win but the point of voting for her is not to win but to send a message; Zionism is not acceptable even if it means Trump gets in. I don’t see how the dems change their stance in 2026 and 2028 if they are rewarded for funding a genocide but getting another term.

Of course, if the Palestinian cause is not a priority then yeah, voting Jill stein might be useless.

Wait so niggas are voting for jill stein because of kamala's support for Israel :mjkkk: .

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
To those idiots saying they aren’t voting or voting for that Dior Jill you are insuring the win of trump and him emboldening Israel and him banning people from our homeland and making the lives of Muslim Americans harder then it is.
How much worse can trump be than Biden? How much more weapons can he send, how many more bombs are going to fall, how many more women and children, how many more limbs? What will trump do that the biden Harris campaign hasn’t already done?

Okay Muslim American lives will get harder. How much harder? Will Ben Shapiro come take your home? Will trump bomb you and displace your family? Tell me, what hardship will you face that is so great that you cannot even sacrifice to gain a strategic win against the Zionist lobby?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Wait so niggas are voting for jill stein because of kamala's support for Israel :mjkkk: .
It’s not because of who Jill stein is or anything she does, it’s just because the numbers favour her. Either way, voting Kamala in means saving the Zionist lobby from the shaky ground they are on politically. She needs to lose to get stance changes in 2026 and 2028 or at least hope for them.

Definitely Kamala considering the US will have friendlier relations with Iran and not escalate the israeli conflict east into a regional war, however I truly do despise how she ran her campaign entirely on abortion for a good month or so
She has former neo con security officials endorsing her. Same ppl that got us into Iraq. And there’s no evidence the current administration she serves are trying to prevent a regional war.

What interests? Neither candidate represents my interests. So why vote?
Good Luck Charlie What GIF
Vote for one of the 3rd party candidates, this Gaza situation just might break americas two party system