Amother Kenyan goes on a Racist rant

onEdge

Recovering from humiliation kink.
Irl they are actually great. But the ones online are unhinged lol.

One thing ab me is I’m not gonna be a hypocrite. i can empathize with him. Timojileecs have put me thru hell and back I’m here whining about what they’re doing to a country I don’t even really belong in myself (Canada). If somalia was a decent country (as in, not a complete shithole like it is rn) and foreigners were doing the same thing y’all telling me you wouldn’t feel the same way ? :camby:

No offense I know he ain’t lying based on the shit I PERSONALLY see somali diaspora doing in Canada, (welfare, scamming, gangs etc) also in the UK, hell look at the state of somalia. Somalis (generally speaking) are a goddamn mess rn (obviously I know not all but way too many if not most is the point). If Kenyans were doing the same shit in somalia y’all would be talking 100x worse than this nigga rn let’s be real :rejoice:

CRITICISM is healthy and GOOD!!! these fools need to be name and shamed as Somalis it’s also our responsibility to accept the problems our people have and work on them, and push each other to do better

I GOT A MASSIVE MASSIVE PROBLEM with this mentality, this is the mentality timojileecs have against Western countries, it’s a terrible lost and twisted mindset for a people to have, to focus on “dominating” others instead of fixing themselves. This mindset can never lead to peace and prosperity, only more needless drama, brain drain and chaos for the Somali people… THE PRIORITIES OF THE SOMALI PEOPLE ARE ALL WRONG!

Y’all the timojileec fobs have put me through hell. Now I’m seeing Somalis actively having a similar mindset/behaviour ??? this shit TERRIFYING okay, don’t qashin me okay y’all don’t understand the PTSD Indians fobs have put me through I will state clearly here I don’t WANT SOMALIS TO BE THE NEXT TIMOJILEEC FOBS, PLEASE this needs to end real quick:jcoleno::deadmanny:imma be damn honest I’m with the Kenyans 💯I am 100% against bum behaviour which has been normalized in somali community unfortunately

I GOT A MASSIVE MASSIVE PROBLEM with this mentality, this is the mentality timojileecs have against Western countries, it’s a terrible lost and twisted mindset for a people to have, to focus on “dominating” others instead of fixing themselves. This mindset can never lead to peace and prosperity, only more needless drama, brain drain and chaos for the Somali people… THE PRIORITIES OF THE SOMALI PEOPLE ARE ALL WRONG!

Y’all the timojileec fobs have put me through hell. Now I’m seeing Somalis actively having a similar mindset/behaviour ??? this shit TERRIFYING okay, don’t qashin me okay y’all don’t understand the PTSD Indians fobs have put me through I will state clearly here I don’t WANT SOMALIS TO BE THE NEXT TIMOJILEEC FOBS, PLEASE this needs to end real quick:jcoleno::deadmanny:imma be damn honest I’m with the Kenyans 💯I am 100% against bum behaviour which has been normalized in somali community unfortunately
Wtf are you on about :what1:

Wtf are you on about :what1:
The way the somali diaspora TENDS to act (in general not even particularly in Kenya) is quite reminiscent of that of the timojileec Fobs of whom I have a major major major problem with in Canada (because of their enormous numbers …..) unfortunately (pls don’t qashin this my opinion) my judgement is not in favour of the somalis …. :jcoleno:Idk if you read the nigga thread but if you did and you’re familiar with how timojileecs act in the west you’d see my point :rejoice: I don’t support parasite behaviour in any way shape or form im sorry and yes Somalis do have a problem with this (no offense like 90% Somalis in Canada are on welfare Wtf I can count on one hand the amount of families I know who don’t take welfare… my own included) it’s crazy:deadmanny:

The way the somali diaspora TENDS to act (in general not even particularly in Kenya) is quite reminiscent of that of the timojileec Fobs of whom I have a major major major problem with in Canada (because of their enormous numbers …..) unfortunately (pls don’t qashin this my opinion) my judgement is not in favour of the somalis …. :jcoleno:Idk if you read the nigga thread but if you did and you’re familiar with how timojileecs act in the west you’d see my point :rejoice: I don’t support parasite behaviour in any way shape or form im sorry and yes Somalis do have a problem with this (no offense like 90% Somalis in Canada are on welfare Wtf I can count on one hand the amount of families I know who don’t take welfare… my own included) it’s crazy:deadmanny:
But the Somalis in Kenya are successful, thats why they're so mad

One thing ab me is I’m not gonna be a hypocrite. i can empathize with him. Timojileecs have put me thru hell and back I’m here whining about what they’re doing to a country I don’t even really belong in myself (Canada). If somalia was a decent country (as in, not a complete shithole like it is rn) and foreigners were doing the same thing y’all telling me you wouldn’t feel the same way ? :camby:

No offense I know he ain’t lying based on the shit I PERSONALLY see somali diaspora doing in Canada, (welfare, scamming, gangs etc) also in the UK, hell look at the state of somalia. Somalis (generally speaking) are a goddamn mess rn (obviously I know not all but way too many if not most is the point). If Kenyans were doing the same shit in somalia y’all would be talking 100x worse than this nigga rn let’s be real :rejoice:

CRITICISM is healthy and GOOD!!! these fools need to be name and shamed as Somalis it’s also our responsibility to accept the problems our people have and work on them, and push each other to do better
the difference between your feelings about tjs coming to canada and you be upsetting about it and kenyans xenophobic to somalis is that somalis are indigenous to kenya

Or Twitter attracts certain people.
It’s not just Twitter

You go on any social media platform and you will see Kenyans hating. We all saw how they hacked each other to death in 2007 after widespread incitement and if this online incitement against Somali continues, I wouldn’t put it past them to chimp out. They truly believe that we’re taking over.

onEdge

It’s not just Twitter

You go on any social media platform and you will see Kenyans hating. We all saw how they hacked each other to death in 2007 after widespread incitement and if this online incitement against Somali continues, I wouldn’t put it past them to chimp out. They truly believe that we’re taking over.
I realize what you're saying. But remember I live with them. You're right in war everything goes. Even somalis lived in peace until 91. The biggest threat to somalis in kenya is the police.

I realize what you're saying. But remember I live with them. You're right in war everything goes. Even somalis lived in peace until 91. The biggest threat to somalis in kenya is the police.
Why do so many people making excuses for them? i live here in England and vast majority of people i meet are polite and respectful but i would never say that there isnt an undercurrent of racism beneath that veneer for many or potentially everything fucking up for migrants if a crisis were to occur.

onEdge

Why do so many people making excuses for them? i live here in England and vast majority of people i meet are polite and respectful but i would never say that there isnt an undercurrent of racism beneath that veneer for many or potentially everything fucking up for migrants if a crisis were to occur.
You're right. If a war or sth happens it's better to be in your own country. I have thought about that.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
It’s not just Twitter

Worst nightmare wallahi

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi. Sub-Saharans are cursed
Kikuyus have a functional govt, those accusing them of being low iq need to look into the mirror.

the nfd region somalis are native to a is included as kenya bc of borders but it actually belongs to us its not the same were forced to be in a country with them, tjs aren't also they've taken over kenya wayy more

Trending

Latest posts