An 8 yr old child went missing in Galkacyo, 5 days later his corpse was found missing organs and limbs

It is said that an Oromo woman did the crime and that the reason why the child was missing organs was from her eating it?
Is this racist propganda or waxaan really wey sameyaan?? and since when were oromos in puntland??

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Yellow Emoji In Darkness | Know Your Meme

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is said that an Oromo woman did the crime and that the reason why the child was missing organs was from her eating it?
Is this racist propganda or waxaan really wey sameyaan?? and since when were oromos in puntland??

Hayaaaaaayy Evil has infiltrated the normal hearted village Somalis. Wow.

:williamswtf:

I've heard of Oromo cannibals when I visited Somalia as a kid back in 2011. I remember hearing that the cannibals are like vampires they drink the blood of the person till they become empty for me scared as a kid

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
This is beyond disturbing. This is the stuff you read about psychopaths, a deeply disturbed individual walking around in society.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
I've heard of Oromo cannibals when I visited Somalia as a kid back in 2011. I remember hearing that the cannibals are like vampires they drink the blood of the person till they become empty for me scared as a kid
Blood libel

Lol there’s organ trafficking and it’s very prevalent in the underbelly of Somalia, cannibalism is just an excuse and those organs are trafficked to the gulf

seoulmates

argue with your hooyo not ME!
This Oromo guy in lascaanood ate/took the organs of three miskeen Somalis in like 2016. This is normal of them

The people of puntland must do a mass demonstration to get rid of oromo with the help of their government. An Oromo man also ate a Somali girl in Burco some years ago. They don't contribute to our country other than cannabilism and crime.

I heard there was cannibalism going on when I was there over a decade ago, describing incidents years before that in Somaliland. Not sure if it was related to Oromos, though.

I heard there was cannibalism going on when I was there over a decade ago, describing incidents years before that in Somaliland. Not sure if it was related to Oromos, though.
I still remember those stories I wonder if my mother was just scaring me at the time since I was an outgoing child or if there were some truth to the stories

Trending

Latest posts