An American tells his experience in Somalia N 1962 & wonders what

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
"They did not want the Somalis to be educated therefore prohibited them in many ways. Somalis couldn’t swim even though they lived by the Indian Ocean to give you an example."

Bullshit

I saw an Egyptian surgeon operating on a naked man. The door to the operating room was open. He had his left middle finger in the patient’s rectum and a scalpel in his right hand.

:childplease:

"Yes, I went to a village dance ceremony. It was to bring rain. There was drought, starvation resulting in the death of thousands. In 1962, there was a festival organized with rituals asking for rain. There were twenty five young men lined up with thick sticks"

Istunka Afgooye is now a primitive African rain dance

:camby:

"They did not want the Somalis to be educated therefore prohibited them in many ways. Somalis couldn’t swim even though they lived by the Indian Ocean to give you an example."

Bullshit

I saw an Egyptian surgeon operating on a naked man. The door to the operating room was open. He had his left middle finger in the patient’s rectum and a scalpel in his right hand.

"Yes, I went to a village dance ceremony. It was to bring rain. There was drought, starvation resulting in the death of thousands. In 1962, there was a festival organized with rituals asking for rain. There were twenty five young men lined up with thick sticks"

Yeah, it stinks.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yes please.:banderas:

I don't think you can handle it adeer! Specially when in 1967 elections a certain Ibrahim Egal approached one diplomat to bring a special order from America for him. Egal wanted a portable toilet to use in the bushes ( countryside ) as he was campaigning.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Bullshit

You can dispute all else but not the bastard incompetent Arab that was hazardously operating on that poor Somali soul as if he was playing soccer.

Right after independence and upto the civil war we've relied on Arabs. We even had so many soldiers incompetently trained by them that in the 1977 war we didn't know how to fight as we retreated when Cuba abd Warsaw entered the war.

We completely relied on Egypt, an Egypt that was and still is a cesspool third world

Status
Not open for further replies.