"An Arab country that does not speak Arabic"

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Its the ultimate ana arab goldmind. I keep on forgetting to make the twitter thread but @Khaemwaset reminded me with this one :dead:
Wait a minute notice how Abgaal aren’t on there we don’t speak af caraabi to have a dialect we are safe!!Idrus iyo Nidar have to come to terms with this :mjlaugh:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Wait a minute notice how Abgaal aren’t on there we don’t speak af caraabi to have a dialect we are safe!!Idrus iyo Nidar have to come to terms with this :mjlaugh:
I've never seen Hawiye speak Ogadeni Arabic. From what I've seen so far its purely a Ciise Samaroon & Isxaaq phenomena.

Northern Dir clans speak their own dialect of Arabic. No I'm not making this up & I was planning on making a twitter thread on it soon.

View attachment 342458

View attachment 342459

Funny GIF

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
What about the other dir clans :dead:
They don't from what I've seen. Idk why its only a northern thing. Maybe due to trade with Yemenis? Lots of niggas in the country can still speak Ogadeni Arabic fluently especially the Qadariyya Sufis

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I'm deadass. Here's Ciise nomads switching from Ogadeni Arabic to Af Soomaali after battling Canfari millitas in Sitti.

For anyone curious the first nigga is quoting a passage from Surah as Sharh which translates to this below. For him to use this specific verse after battle shows he has deep knowledge of the Arabic language & same goes for the camera man who was happy to hear it. Sorry Reer Cush its not looking good for northern Dir.

1726072693646.png

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
My nigga I grew up speaking that garbage. It is probably my mother tongue. إن مع العسر يسرا is a Quran verse the other sentence is a generic one one. Pull up a video of a full convo then I'll believe you
I will be going back to doing college work & replacing my debit card that got stolen kkkk but just read my post above yours it basically addresses what you're conveying here.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I'm deadass. Here's Ciise nomads switching from Ogadeni Arabic to Af Soomaali after battling Canfari millitas in Sitti.

I asked my grandmother, and she mentioned her father(he owned a lot of land around Hirna which is in western Hararghe) which is close to the town of Chiro which still has a sizable Gadabuursi population who haven't been oromized, my maternal grandfather was a Sheikh and spoke it also, he was an interesting guy, he had a pretty sizable collection of old manuscripts, maps and history books, he travelled around a lot.