An Ethioipian girl from Canada in SL for her master thesis falls in love and marries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
2zzkta0.jpg

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Congrats to them. May Allah grant them a long and successful marriage. Ameen.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He don't want her self hating, ugly ass. He only sees the passport when he sees her.

@Duchess how come most of these chicks who go back to Africa end up getting married in back home? :mjlol:

waraabe

Your superior
The Ethiopian Somali sister and the somalilander inshallah shall have a prosperous lives together.

Let's not turn this thread into a nasty one

VixR

Veritas
He wants the passport.

Safia Aidid is a Somali name?
She's an Ethiopian Somali, not a Habesha like everyone's thinking. It's obvious.

Ethiopian is a nationality not an ethnic background, people.

Why is this news, is there some beef betwen SL Somalis and Ethiopian Somalis. :dead:

VixR

Veritas
Rarely happens. Most of these type of marriages last for a longer time than those between two Western Somalis.
I've seen only two instances of this, one older gentleman and a younger guy who was more or less forced to marry a girl back home by his father, and they both failed.

One was the worst divorce and events leading to a divorce I've ever seen (the older guy). She definitely used him to get here and ran away. She's remarried already. The guy left the state.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
I've seen only two instances of this, one older gentleman and a younger guy who was more or less forced to marry a girl back home by his father, and they both failed.

One was the worst divorce and events leading to a divorce I've ever seen (the older guy). She definitely used him to get here and ran away. She's remarried already. The guy left the state.

I know a handful and most of them are still intact. Especially when the age range is similar.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Good for em Wish em the best

I dont think I could marry a girl back home

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
When a girl marries someone from a third world country, It's romantic and real love. when a man does the same thing, its exploitation :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts