An Ethioipian girl from Canada in SL for her master thesis falls in love and marries

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
When a girl marries someone from a third world country, It's romantic and real love. when a man does the same thing, its exploitation :chrisfreshhah:
:mjlol:

It's not for nothing. The fault of running themes.

Side note: I've never seen or heard of a girl marrying from back home until now.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It's happening all over. This girl is from Canada. Bal maxa ku dhacay ragga uk iyo Canada?

She is ethiopian somali :mjlol:

I know she's Canadian, hence my tittle but there's a crazy phenomenon in the UK girls getting married to locals back home.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
...at Harvard.

I searched her. Imagine my surprise at this :lol:

Why, and how do Somalis manage to shame each other down to academic pursuits of all things:deadosama:

She seems very intelligent mashallah and when I saw she studied at Harvard I wasn't expecting african studies :lol: but something worthy.

Anyways good for her and congratulation on her marriage.

Last edited:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why not? You can't speak somali ?

Theres no problem with my Somali gurka wa calaaf But it would be a cultural barrier between me and a chick from back home and I think a qurbo joog girl would understand me and would acctually get My lame jokes lol

Besides I think the main motive behind guys that marry back home is the miskeen factor where shes completely dependent on you, takes your orders, cleans cooks and washes your clothes and if things go sour, he can easily leave her since shes stuck there

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
She seems very intelligent mashallah and when I saw she studied at Harvard I wasn't expecting african studies :lol: but something worthy.

Anyways good for her and congratulation on her marriage.

any degree from harvard is a potential 100k job lined up

at least for the time being

you can get on a cushy board of directors on some noname company with the degree alone :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending