Andrew Tate FINALLY admits to being a sex trafficker šŸ‘€

Now we no longer have to deal with the "its the liberal world order trying to frame him!!!1!" bullshit anymore.

1000019298.jpg

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I know what it is and it looks satire.

It would be satirical if the person he retweeted called him one.

But he wasnā€™t even mentioned, itā€™s like if I made a post saying ā€œIā€™m worried I get by molested by a molestorā€ and someone responds saying ā€œI wonā€™t molest youā€.

Heā€™s defo not admitting to being a trafficker but itā€™s also not satire, just a weird joke.

NidarNidar

ā™šSargon of Adalā™š
VIP

But he wasnā€™t even mentioned, itā€™s like if I made a post saying ā€œIā€™m worried I get by molested by a molestorā€ and someone responds saying ā€œI wonā€™t molest youā€.

Heā€™s defo not admitting to being a trafficker but itā€™s also not satire, just a weird joke.
It's a joke and a poor one at that, Tate has been labelled a sex trafficker, and his trying diffuse and normalise what going around him.

Tate is a sex trafficker. The evidence is right there in the open, from the testimonies of his victims, to his own hours-long explanations on how to sex traffic and steal from those poor women, to the videos of him beating women. Now he's out here supporting reform and calling Black and South Asian people slurs.

Imagine if it were Mo Farah or Chunkz doing these things. They would be called a kaffir and there would be threads on here saying their blood is halal.

I am shocked by the amount of people supporting this rapist conman, who willfully blind themselves and dont actually look at all the evidence against him.

Last edited:
@DojaKhat

Why use your time on a guy you don't like? I mean you're technically promoting him by sharing this screenshot of his comment to the fat girl/guy what ever gender that is.

SaMale

The only Somali in Arabia
Tate is a sex trafficker. The evidence is right there in the open, from the testimonies of his victims, to his own hours-long explanations on how to sex traffic and steal from those poor women, to the videos of him beating women. Now he's out here supporting reform and calling Black and South Asian people slurs.

Imagine if it were Mo Farah or Chunkz doing these things. They would be called a kaffir and there would be threads on here saying their blood is halal.

I am shocked by the amount of people supporting this rapist conman, who willfully blind themselves and dont actually look at all the evidence against him.
Andrew tate is the funniest man alive, I don't expect you clowns to understand his first class comedy. Also, I'm surprised many people take him so seriously. Finally, he's a social media influencer SO WHY THE F DO YOU TREAT THIS MAN AS A PROBLEM WHEN LITERAL CONFIRMED PEDOPHILES IN THEIR HUNDREDS OCCUPY HIGHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS THAN THIS IRRELEVANT BALD MIDDLE AGED RANDOMN WHO IS HILARIOUS?????????????????
Wallah it's always women who can't get jokes who enlargen the most harmless things and their simps. Half this night says is positive, I am so sick of hearing this niggas name F TATE HE WAS FAMOUS 5YRS AGO, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP NOW.

@DojaKhat

Why use your time on a guy you don't like? I mean you're technically promoting him by sharing this screenshot of his comment to the fat girl/guy what ever gender that is.
Two threads in a row mocking him for a laugh now amounts to obsessively wasting my time on someone I dislike?

Nah, he's been shoved down my algorithm thanks to Adeer Elon, and I just felt like posting it on SSpot, it's not that deep.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

Yeah he is obviously being sarcastic.

Andrew tate is the funniest man alive, I don't expect you clowns to understand his first class comedy. Also, I'm surprised many people take him so seriously. Finally, he's a social media influencer SO WHY THE F DO YOU TREAT THIS MAN AS A PROBLEM WHEN LITERAL CONFIRMED PEDOPHILES IN THEIR HUNDREDS OCCUPY HIGHER SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS THAN THIS IRRELEVANT BALD MIDDLE AGED RANDOMN WHO IS HILARIOUS?????????????????
Wallah it's always women who can't get jokes who enlargen the most harmless things and their simps. Half this night says is positive, I am so sick of hearing this niggas name F TATE HE WAS FAMOUS 5YRS AGO, PLEASE JUST SHUT UP NOW.
Minimize, deflect an insult ā‰  an argument.

Firstly, Andrew Tate has converted to Islam and is currently the highest-profile Muslim on social media. His actions and statements impact the broader Muslim community. Being a social media influencer does not exempt him from the responsibility for his words.

It seems you misunderstand the difference between a joke and a statement made in a humorous manner. A joke is intended to be amusing without providing a strong statement on a topic.

However, when Tate encourages his followers to vote for Reform, supports Donald Trump, goes on racist tirades, appeals to white nationalists, and amplifies their hateful rhetoric like the great replacement, it is far from a joke. These actions are serious and have significant real-world implications.

Besides you completely sidestep the meat of my post, the fact that he has so much evidence implicating him in human trafficking, rape (aswell as raping a minor), fraud and physical abuse of young vulnerable woman.

Aseer

A man without a šŸ« won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Satire needs to be abundantly clear to the reader that itā€™s satirical or it will be considered as supporting the position itā€™s lampooning.
Exactly what I meant besides why are we making this post a big deal this guy has become irrelevant on the internet. :snoop:

Minimize, deflect an insult ā‰  an argument.

Firstly, Andrew Tate has converted to Islam and is currently the highest-profile Muslim on social media. His actions and statements impact the broader Muslim community. Being a social media influencer does not exempt him from the responsibility for his words.

It seems you misunderstand the difference between a joke and a statement made in a humorous manner. A joke is intended to be amusing without providing a strong statement on a topic.

However, when Tate encourages his followers to vote for Reform, supports Donald Trump, goes on racist tirades, appeals to white nationalists, and amplifies their hateful rhetoric like the great replacement, it is far from a joke. These actions are serious and have significant real-world implications.

Besides you completely sidestep the meat of my post, the fact that he has so much evidence implicating him in human trafficking, rape (aswell as raping a minor), fraud and physical abuse of young vulnerable woman.
I donā€™t like Andrew Tate either, but the guy has been Muslim for 6 months and he has not been convicted of any of them things you are accusing so why donā€™t you wait till they conclude. Your arguments wonā€™t make someone who likes him go against, Wallahi just from reading your 2 post you came across as a ā€˜feministā€™ guy. And those guys are 100 times worse than Andrew Tate.

I donā€™t like Andrew Tate either, but the guy has been Muslim for 6 months and he has not been convicted of any of them things you are accusing so why donā€™t you wait till they conclude. Your arguments wonā€™t make someone who likes him go against, Wallahi just from reading your 2 post you came across as a ā€˜feministā€™ guy. And those guys are 100 times worse than Andrew Tate.
I'm not a feminist, but its obvious Tate is a grifter. Besides I actually read some of the evidence, and hes even worse than you think. I am an anonymous person on a niche forum, there is no "social gain" I reap from having these positions.

What makes me a feminist if I oppose a man who has allegedly raped a minor? Is being anti-rapist a feminist position? With the amount of evidence the case against Andrew Tate is almost a walk in the park.

More clearly our faith is very clear on all of this, the Tate nonsense that has brainrotted so many people have them minimizing the worst of sins because of alpha-male philosophy.

The rapist is subject to the hadd punishment for zina, even if the rape was not carried out at knife-point or gun-point. If the use of a weapon was threatened, then he is a muhaarib, and is to be subjected to the hadd punishment described in the verse in which Allah says (interpretation of the meaning):

ā€œThe recompense of those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and do mischief in the land is only that they shall be killed or crucified or their hands and their feet be cut off from opposite sides, or be exiled from the land. That is their disgrace in this world, and a great torment is theirs in the Hereafter.ā€ [al-Maaidah 5:33]

Trending