Andrew Tate is a closeted fag

Now before you think I’m insulting, this is just my truth and observations 🤷🏾‍♀️

He just gives me closeted t energy, he always looks to attract men but always shows his disdain and aggression towards women. There are sooo many misogynistic podcasters out there, why do women hate him specifically?

It’s because he acts like a catty bitcch! As a woman I feel thrown off by men like this because it seems like they want to compete with YOU for men rather than competing FOR you…

Also he always has on mini shorts and is shirtless unlike his brother who’s actually a man who wears a suit and tie, but his brothers kinda slow… You can tell he’s a little dumb and borderline alcoholic, this dude literally brought a whole bottle of wine during a workout session with his beer belly out 💀

Anyway I’ve noticed men are becoming more faggish and I think it’s because of and watching closeted men like this.

I’m a bit of a conspiracy theorist and tin foil head and i genuinely believe that this whole red pill or pink pill gender war thing going on is being propped by the government.

They want both genders to be completely turned off by each other and to stop making babies and having families.

Even people like SheraSeven who encourage women to use men solely for money or other influencers encouraging little girls to start only fans accounts.

This shit is done on purpose! Stop listening to these people!

That fag is so annoying!

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Adna xinyo iyo qalab ma lihid miyaa?

If you have something to say don't hide it in spoiler 🤦‍♂️ why are you scared?
If I was a bytch I'd still mess your incel ass up[/QUOTE]

Sa_Male

Now before you think I’m insulting, this is just my truth and observations 🤷🏾‍♀️

He just gives me closeted t energy, he always looks to attract men but always shows his disdain and aggression towards women. There are sooo many misogynistic podcasters out there, why do women hate him specifically?

It’s because he acts like a catty bitcch! As a woman I feel thrown off by men like this because it seems like they want to compete with YOU for men rather than competing FOR you…

Also he always has on mini shorts and is shirtless unlike his brother who’s actually a man who wears a suit and tie, but his brothers kinda slow… You can tell he’s a little dumb and borderline alcoholic, this dude literally brought a whole bottle of wine during a workout session with his beer belly out 💀

Anyway I’ve noticed men are becoming more faggish and I think it’s because of and watching closeted men like this.

I’m a bit of a conspiracy theorist and tin foil head and i genuinely believe that this whole red pill or pink pill gender war thing going on is being propped by the government.

They want both genders to be completely turned off by each other and to stop making babies and having families.

Even people like SheraSeven who encourage women to use men solely for money or other influencers encouraging little girls to start only fans accounts.

That fag is so annoying!
I get that energy from him as well, but it was never strong enough for me to detest him.
He's always wearing the lowest shorts and the way he walks is pretty sus.
Plus the way he says shit sometimes is pretty feminine. And then obviously the Megan fox with a penis joke 🤦‍♂️.
I think that since he claims to be a Muslim, Muslims need to be more careful about what they say tbh. And for many young men out there he had a very positive impact.

Sa_Male

Wow another andrew tate fan here.
[/QUOTE]
I've never supported any human alive enough to be their fan. I pride myself in being as objective as possible all of the time.

Wow, another Andrew tate hater here.

That fag is so annoying!

All the preachers in the manosphere are closeted qanisin. I’ve seen many of them get exposed for it too lol. There’s just too much homoeroticism in those circles.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
That guy fell off why are we even bringing him up he is a past chapter in internet history 😂