ANIMAL lovers of Somalispot! Please name animals native to hell-hole Somalia. ( I can think of few)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Like this one here.

44C56DFD-E26A-4280-B110-4092F11DDB46.jpeg

D66B7AEA-C51F-4A41-9F18-39F9C12FE4DD.jpeg

5539AD84-E3CB-4FAC-B2A7-F7B2DBBE18CE.jpeg

F001283F-3751-48E9-A5D6-D7B1811E77D9.jpeg
4C20BE93-A519-4224-90CC-0DE010A180AF.jpeg
DDE5FA9F-6A75-4349-94BA-192E8F476783.jpeg

Last edited:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
@Grigori Rasputin what will it take for you to start using Somalia in a positive light?

When I stop receiving a phone call in the middle of the night from Somalia. When we stop having 98% unemployment rate. When we can drive from Mogadishu to Baydawo in 4 hours. When we have a 100 miles paved road. When we can correctly diagnose a patient. When we can have one President. When we can have our own national airline. When we can have food security. When we can produce our own medicine. When our leaders can confidently be treated inside the country. When we can have all 5 children of a family survive childhood without 3 of them dying for as simple illness as Cholera.

So yeah! Do you see why there should be no sugar coding.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
When I stop receiving a phone call in the middle of the night from Somalia. When we stop having 98% unemployment rate. When we can drive from Mogadishu to Baydawo in 4 hours. When we have a 100 miles paved road. When we can correctly diagnose a patient. When we can have one President. When we can have our own national airline. When we can have food security. When we can produce our own medicine. When our leaders can confidently be treated inside the country. When we can have all 5 children of a family survive childhood without 3 of them dying for as simple illness as Cholera.

So yeah! Do you see why there should be no sugar coding.
We will get there one day inshallah. I wish to see that too. I’m very optimistic. Dont be negative. We are very resilient people.

btw: you listed all the problems and it hit deeply. Very accurate

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We will get there one day inshallah. I wish to see that too. I’m very optimistic. Dont be negative. We are very resilient people.

btw: you listed all the problems and it hit deeply. Very accurate

ilaah ban ku dhaartee you’ll never see 3 things come true of my list in your lifetime

1. Somali leader confidently getting medics treatment inside Somalia

2. Reduced child mortality like that of Croatia (keep in mind that Croatia is a laangaab economy in Eastern Europe)

3. Any scientific creation such as medication.

I know my people very well.

We got 300 years to go.

I go back home, I speak to the elders and the general population just propping their mindset. I am always horrified at the level of ignorance. The deep reliance on hearsay. The deep acceptance of the way the situation is. The deep acceptance of corruption. The deep acceptance of fatalism “wakhtigiisii baa dhamaday “ (NO! WAKHTIGIISII MUU DHAMAANINII WAXUU U DHIMTAY DAAWO LA’aan bakhtiyahoow)

Last edited:

Villainess

ilaah ban ku dhaartee you’ll never see 3 things come true of my list in your lifetime

1. Somali leader confidently getting medics treatment inside Somalia

2. Reduced child mortality

3. Any scientific creation such as medication.

I know my people very well.

We got 300 years to go.

I go back home, I speak to the elders and the general population just propping their mindset. I am always horrified at the level of ignorance. The deep reliance on hearsay. The deep acceptance of the way the situation is. The deep acceptance of corruption. The deep acceptance of fatalism “wakhtigiisii baa dhamaday “ (NO! WAKHTIGIISII MUU DHAMAANINII WAXUU U DHIMTAY DAAWO LA’aan bakhtiyahoow)
Why is that? I’m not as old as you adheer macaan. My lifetime is long to go inshallah. But hey, We already have hospitals and colleges. We were doing well before the war. Look at Rawanda. They were worse than us and had a genocide. Now they are one of the most devolped countries in east Africa.
1611960335369.jpeg
1611960350372.jpeg
1611960363053.jpeg
1611960389497.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why is that? I’m not as old as you adheer macaan. My lifetime is long to go inshallah. But hey, We already have hospitals and colleges. We were doing well before the war. Look at Rawanda. They were worse than us and had a genocide. Now they are one of the most devolped countries in east Africa.
View attachment 168851View attachment 168852View attachment 168853View attachment 168854

Let me set your age at 18...ka soo qaad..

In 30 years from now I project Somalia to have accomplished this ..

1 African stability similar to the Kenyan one right now. I am not promising a unified country but one that comes to terms with separation if not unified.

2. we will have many rich people but it will be the .0001%. 40% of the population will be employed.

3. We will have a tiny bit better medical infrastructure than now.

4. 10% road construction would be accomplished.

5. 2% of the population will be foreign born.

That’s about it.

in 80 years time Somalia is projected by me

1. for the first time we will have a bus transportation system with Mogadishu having a metro train build by some foreign country.

2. child mortality decreased by 20% more

3.Legit doctors for the haves but not for have-nots

4. for the first time in our country we will produce bicycles :kanyehmm: :jcoleno: ( by this time some African countries have men in space).

5. For the first time we are able to produce headache medication (Tylenol):meleshame::meleshame:

(Rwanda won the lottery when it comes to Africa. They hit the jackpot with their benevolent dictator but it is a fluke. He is a dictator after all. Best believe it will all crumble because the country has not been prepared for continued leadership like Singapore.
Also...Rwanda did not have dilapidating stubbornness as the Somalis do. Every Somali wants t be the President. The late Somali professor
at Rutgers said “Somalia will never achieve peace till every single one of them becomes President “.

Villainess

1 African stability similar to the Kenyan one right now. I am not promising a unified country but one that comes to terms with separation if not unified.

2. we will have many rich people but it will be the .0001%. 40% of the population will be employed.

That’s about it.

1. for the first time we will have a bus transportation system with Mogadishu having a metro train build by some foreign country.

4. for the first time in our country we will produce bicycles :kanyehmm: :jcoleno: ( by this time some African countries have men in space).

5. For the first time we are able to produce headache medication (Tylenol):meleshame::meleshame:

(Rwanda won the lottery when it comes to Africa. Also...Rwanda did not have dilapidating stubbornness as the Somalis do. Every Somali wants t be the President. The late Somali professor
at Rutgers said “Somalia will never achieve peace till every single one of them becomes President “.
I’ll have to hand it to you. You are one hell of a promising pessimist:kanyehmm:

That’s about it.

(Rwanda won the lottery when it comes to Africa. They hit the jackpot with their benevolent dictator but it is a fluke. He is a dictator after all. Best believe it will all crumble because the country has not been prepared for continued leadership like Singapore.
Also...Rwanda did not have dilapidating stubbornness as the Somalis do. Every Somali wants t be the President. The late Somali professor
Who was that professor at Rutgers.

Villainess

It’s a failed state. If any country was in Somalias situation they would be ashamed. When I say stuff like this don’t be offended, you should take that energy and be offended by the president. Lmao
It’s a failed state, sure. But by who’s standards? I see America as a shitty place. The Brits colonized the world and killed hundreds of millions of Indians and Natives and Black people. They still owe India 300 trillion worth of stolen wealth. Its a 3rd world nation with a Gucci belt.

reer

VIP

That’s about it.

you are not a pessimist but a realist @Asli sounds like someone who hasn't seen the horrors of the failed state. the people are not smart enough to make their own choices. they need a king who teaches them "drink your caano dont stick your nose into politics" because everyone wants inay siyaasi noqdaan :meleshame:
i have given up on somalis :meleshame:

:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:

Villainess

you are not a pessimist but a realist @Asli sounds like someone who hasn't seen the horrors of the failed state. the people are not smart enough to make their own choices. they need a king who teaches them "drink your caano dont stick your nose into politics" because everyone wants inay siyaasi noqdaan :meleshame:
i have given up on somalis :meleshame:

:mjlol::mjlol::deadrose:
All of Africa is failed. I’ve been to Somalia yet I still hold these opinions. I’ve grew up listening to Xamar war stories. I still hold hope. But he is a pessimist for calling each and every one of his threads “hell hole” “cursed”. We are not cursed, we are Muslims. This dunya isn’t for us.

And I do not like @Grigori Rasputin ’s opinions on things. For example when he defended the killers of Shukri Abdi. This guy is always negative