ANIMAL lovers of Somalispot! Please name animals native to hell-hole Somalia. ( I can think of few)

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
All of Africa is failed. But he is a pessimist for calling each and every one of his threads “hell hole” “cursed”. We are not cursed, we are Muslims. This dunya isn’t for us.

And I do not like @Grigori Rasputin ’s opinions on things. For example when he defended the killers of Shukri Abdi. This guy is always negative

I am a realist.

I do retract my position on Shukri. AUN

but when it comes to Africa, iga fogaay

Tell what positive comes out of that cursed continent.

they currently begin for Covid19 vaccine. Yaa siinayo when they living like xoolo. They can’t even create a bike.

reer

VIP
All of Africa is failed. But he is a pessimist for calling each and every one of his threads “hell hole” “cursed”. We are not cursed, we are Muslims. This dunya isn’t for us.

And I do not like @Grigori Rasputin ’s opinions on things. For example when he defended the killers of Shukri Abdi. This guy is always negative
somalis inkaar qabayaal weeyaan. he is not negative but realist. do not have hope in somali people. eber weeyaan.
if we were colonized an alliance of bantus turks and arabs in the 21st that would be better than our current state.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I am a realist.

I do retract my position on Shukri. AUN

but when it comes to Africa, iga fogaay

Tell what positive comes out of that cursed continent.

they currently begin for Covid19 vaccine. Yaa siinayo when they living like xoolo. They can’t even create a bike.
Stay in Colmbia with your s. That is better for all of us.

What made you change your stance on that poor girl?

We don’t even need the vaccine. We haven’t been hit as hard, hell all of Africa was saved from that horrible plague. Now the West is running to ruin Africa because they see it as a threat.

Scientists in the west still cannot comprehend how a bike works. Yet children back home are smart enough to build a windmill etc. What can you do with your bare hands?

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Watch somali news sxb, this last years Somalia has reached and passed a few African countries that has had peace for ages. Much good going on back home✊🏾

Such as ?

yes! We passed some African countries on the telecommunications sector but keep in mind that we jumped over a huge developmental process. We grabbed cell phones. We will be hit with a hack and we will be sent back to the 1700

reer

VIP
Such as ?

yes! We passed some African countries on the telecommunications sector but keep in mind that we jumped over a huge developmental process. We grabbed cell phones. We will be hit with a hack and we will be sent back to the 1700
if somaliweyn was to be colonized in 2021 who would you choose? serious question

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Stay in Colmbia with your wh*res. That is better for all of us.

What made you change your stance on that poor girl?

We don’t even need the vaccine. We haven’t been hit as hard, hell all of Africa was saved from that horrible plague. Now the West is running to ruin Africa because they see it as a threat.

Scientists in the west still cannot comprehend how a bike works. Yet children back home are smart enough to build a windmill etc. What can you do with your bare hands?

See! You are using few of your brain cells adeer. That’s right, we got smart children but you tell me how we will harvest it when there’s 10 President.

waar tani wa tu eber ah

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
See! You are using few of your brain cells adeer. That’s right, we got smart children but you tell me how we will harvest it when there’s 10 President.

waar tani wa tu eber ah
Oh lord, I know we have corrupt politicans running around that see the presidency as a quick money scam. I know we have 10 thousand men each declaring his own country. But soon they will die off. This is the new generation.
:bell:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Oh lord, I know we have corrupt politicans running around that see the presidency as a quick money scam. I know we have 10 thousand men each declaring his own country. But soon they will die off. This is the new generation.
:bell:

let me open your eyes wide like I’m making love to you.

listen

Did you know, that Somalis had no notion of nation-state till the Europeans colonized us.

We do wake up when we are invaded but it is always short lived.

We learned something called nationalism after the colonization but keep in mind that we were a warring clans beforehand. We would slaughter each other over a water hole.

we gained independence in 1960 and it took us 30
Years to go back to our natural state which was to clan warfare.

That ain’t gonna change in your lifetime.

it is in our nature.

I’d tell you this...our biggest downfall is delusion of grandeur. We are full of pride. “Ma anoo Somalia”. This has made us ungovernable. We do not allow law and order. We cannot allow one of us to rule us.

Another factor is that we are localized in our thinking. My clan has to have the world to revolve around

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
bruh :gucciwhat:colonizers rarely left the coast. compared to pakistan the brits built nothing for somalis. italians were bad. we were our usual roaming geeljires.

We did not have any development but we had less bloodshed.

reer

VIP
let me open your eyes wide like I’m making love to you.

listen

Did you know, that Somalis had no notion of nation-state till the Europeans colonized us.

We do wake up when we are invaded but it is always short lived.

We learned something called nationalism after the colonization but keep in mind that we were a warring clans beforehand. We would slaughter each other over a water hole.

we gained independence in 1960 and it took us 30
Years to go back to our natural state which was to clan warfare.

That ain’t gonna change in your lifetime.

it is in our nature.

I’d tell you this...our biggest downfall is delusion of grandeur. We are full of pride. “Ma anoo Somalia”. This has made us ungovernable. We do not allow law and order. We cannot allow one of us to rule us.

Another factor is that we are localized in our thinking. My clan has to have the world to revolve around
why did the islamic empires not conquer us? if only the abbasids conquered us we might be more civilized.

It’s a failed state, sure. But by who’s standards? I see America as a shitty place. The Brits colonized the world and killed hundreds of millions of Indians and Natives and Black people. They still owe India 300 trillion worth of stolen wealth. Its a 3rd world nation with a Gucci belt.
:mjlol: Somalia has failed its citizens by humanities standards. If aliens came from Mars and landed in Somalia they would gtfo quick.

Trending

Latest posts