Anime/Manga Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
We probably already have one but I'm not searching for shit. Just wanted a general thread for the sort, for ratings of various anime and manga. I'm gonna drop my recommendations with as brief an introduction as possible about the animu that I have watched.

One of the reasons I wish we could consistently edit posts is so I can keep fixing the OP with other recommendations and sort it out properly. But alas. I cannot :(

Also just because I put things in spoilers doesn't mean there actually IS a spoiler in the material. Just wanna condense it.

Just use this for general recommendations.

Rainbow

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naruto

Bleach

One Piece

Eyeshield 21

Caano

CEO at TransQabil HQ. Part time puppeteer Master
Bruh there is a rule called ''the forbidden 4'' and u listed 3 of them :bell:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i had to

for better or worse they're great introductions to anime

i was gonna shit on katekyo hitman reborn but imma do that later

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't even fucking remind me fam, I was expecting another fucking chapter the week after that's how random it was.

bruh she kawaled us. let's call it what it is

i dropped d-gray man right after because i didn't want to get tricked by another japanese woman :reallymaury:

even though that series is great :mjcry:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
One Punch Man was the most overrated and overhyped pile of shit I have ever seen. Boku No Hero Academia was way better. Even reading the manga :)

Have you guys revealed your power-level? Only my closest friends and sisters knows I watch it

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
One Punch Man was the most overrated and overhyped pile of shit I have ever seen. Boku No Hero Academia was way better. Even reading the manga :)

Have you guys revealed your power-level? Only my closest friends and sisters knows I watch it
One Punch Man was aight, the hype train ruined it in my opinion. Haven't caught up with the latest chapters of Boku no Hero it's good though.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Maybe when togashi finally decides to stop playing dragon quest, hunter x hunter can come to an end :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.