Another anti Somali tweet goes super viral

OPIUM KHAT

πŸ•Έ

Whats the deal with rising anti Somali hatred?
all these viral hate posts whether on tiktok, Twitter or Instagram will lead to violence against somalis in the west we've seen it during covid the 2020s where east asians were blamed for the pandemic their elderly were attacked by ykw and now where all this indian hate is leading to violence against them recently an Indian man was killed here in canada it was definitely a hate crime. This will be our future if we don't start fighting against the hate..

all these viral hate posts whether on tiktok, Twitter or Instagram will lead to violence against somalis in the west we've seen it during covid the 2020s where east asians were blamed for the pandemic their elderly were attacked by ykw and now where all this indian hate is leading to violence against them recently an Indian man was killed here in canada it was definitely a hate crime. This will be our future if we don't start fighting against the hate..
Your right our elderly and women and children could become targets due to the rising xenophobia the internet can brainwash people with hatred

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Indeed I fear for visibile Halimos especially who could be targeted. Its clear the algothorim has shifted into anti Somali.

OPIUM KHAT

πŸ•Έ
Your right our elderly and women and children could become targets due to the rising xenophobia

something seems very suspicious to me about all this anti Somali stuff online I can’t be the only one who feels this way
exactly we are a very visible enthic group in the west, we are also muslim so most people know who a somali is. I also agree this push against somalis feels very manufactured..

the jokes about looks won’t, but some of these accounts are circulating the same five stories about crimes committed by somalis years ago. That might.

Some.spineless users will tell you to touch grass

the jokes about looks won’t, but some of these accounts are circulating the same five stories about crimes committed by somalis years ago. That might.

School bullying will be rife since kids hate anything "ugly" I have been hearing somali teens being viscously bullied in school.

Last edited:
'No one can prove it for sure, but almost certainly the number of views and engagement is artificially inflated by TikTok to keep people engaged and addicted.

You may have seen videos on the app where an individual expresses shock at how many more followers they have on TikTok than on Instagram. Their accounts on Instagram are usually years older but no one wants to put two and two together.

A lot of young people who read this will have a hard time grasping the scale of some of the numbers I’m going to touch on here. I have found it helpful to visualize big numbers using units of time, or seconds on a clock. 100,000 seconds is a little more than a full day (27 hours). 1 million seconds is about 11.5 days. 1 billion seconds is almost 31.7 years long. And a trillion seconds? About 31,700 years.

Addison Rae’s account, for example, currently boasts 3.8 billion likes. The entire human population of Planet Earth is currently about 7.6 billion. It’s estimated that about 3.5 billion people own a smart phone. According to TikTok, Addison Rae, an individual with no outside claim to fame (i.e. not an internationally recognized actor, athlete, performer) has amassed more likes in less than a year, than there are people who own smartphones, period. I can tell you for sure that no one in my family would know who Addison Rae is, and they all have smartphones.

Even if you were super generous, and said 1/2 of all human beings who own a smartphone, around the whole world, went through and liked every single one of Addison Rae’s videos, you’d still be about 3 billion likes off. The entire population of America is 330 million. There is simply no way it’s real.

Another way to look at it more granularly: A recent post of hers has 215 million views as of this writing. For this number to be real, every single person in every single city of America would have to have watched that video twice. The video is only a week old'

I wouldn't trust TikTok, I'd say 2/3 of Somali content is liked and viewed by bots.

I've already made a post on this a while back, the internet is all practically fake now, doesn't feel real anymore.

Notice how there's barely engagements in the comment section with all these supposed 'viral' posts?

It's why Elon disabled the who can see your like comment in the first place, all that could have been by just allowing the users profile to do that, which it already did btw.

It's not that Elon has something against Somalis which some users were implying here lol, it's just that anything negative that gets some likes & engagement gets bottled hard, something negative said about Indians? Botted, Palestinians? Botted, Jews? Botted.

It's all fake. Dead internet theory is real.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
I've already made a post on this a while back, the internet is all practically fake now, doesn't feel real anymore.

Notice how there's barely engagements in the comment section with all these supposed 'viral' posts?

It's why Elon disabled the who can see your like comment in the first place, all that could have been by just allowing the users profile to do that, which it already did btw.

It's not that Elon has something against Somalis which some users weren't implying here lol, it's just that anything negative that gets some likes & engagement gets bottled hard, something negative said about Indians? Botted, Palestinians? Botted, Jews? Botted.

It's all fake. Dead internet theory is real.
Interesting, dead internet theory is very interesting. Are all these bots being controlled by one entity?

Interesting, dead internet theory is very interesting. Are all these bots being controlled by one entity?
1729179086459.png

Trending