Another Muslim woman ARRESTED for lying about being attacked by Trump supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

LittleNileRiver

Keepin Southies in check since 1998
'Harassed' college student arrested for false reports

YASMIN-SEWEID_1481339397567_2425993_ver1.0.jpg

POSTED:DEC 14 2016 05:35PM EST
UPDATED:DEC 14 2016 05:47PM EST
NEW YORK (FOX 5 NY) - The Muslim college student who claimed she was harassed on the subway is under arrest.

It has been reported that she made the story up, and now 18-year-old Yasmin Seweid has been charged for filing a false report, according to Daily News.

Seweid’s story came into headlines when she claimed that three men harassed her by trying to rip off her hijab and shouted “Donald Trump.”

Detectives kept going back and forth searching for the three men accused of harassment, but found nothing, including inconsistencies to her story, leading them to suspect the story may have been false.

Seweid was then reported missing days after the harassment was reported, but returned safely the next day, which raised more suspicions of a false report.

During an investigation Wednesday, she told detectives that she made the whole story up, citing family problems.
http://www.fox5ny.com/news/223698727-story

VixR

Veritas
Yea her family shaved her head when they found out she lied about this. Absolutely savage.:siilaanyolaugh:
Her family shaved her head? I thought she did. I was gonna ask why she did..lol.

It makes me think there must be something to why she lied about this whole thing tbh.

Yup... Apparently she was running late from a night out. Still... You don't lie like that. She's an idiot. It's people like her that the truth is being lost. I hope she learns her lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.