Another Somali kang went to self humiliate yet again 💀

This is so cringe but I’ve checked that man’s TikTok and he and all sorts of people, Asian men, White men, other black men, why is he pointing out only the Somali guys background? At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if they’re paid actors. I haven’t seen him point out other groups. Also, Somalis are embarrassingly chronically online. Why is the other races of men’s comments only around 100ish but when it’s a Somali, all the Somalis flock to the comment section and give it more attention? That’s probably why that madow host is emphasizing the Somali background of the boys since he knows dumb Somalis will make it into a big deal on social media

Anyways, my take is this, for every Somali guy embarrsing himself, there has been a South Asian and other groups on there doing the same and no Asian feels the need to comment. Stop looking at other Somali men and women as some sort of cultural representation.

When I show a good looking Somali man most of you niggas would call me gay for representing the good looking Somali guys. Fu*k it. I’m tired of caring for you guys. You would call anyone khanis when a man takes care of themselves or consider them feminine. Somali guys (not all) are too weak for taking care of themselves because they think it’s girly. No it’s not. It’s self care and self respect.

Get out of my face.
I've met guys with really bad acne that refuse to treat it because they view having a skincare routine as feminine.

these "humiliations" literally only exist in your head :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: tiktok is not reality and if you go outside as a somali nooone will judge you over a tiktok video made by a random nobody

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
When I show a good looking Somali man most of you niggas would call me gay for representing the good looking Somali guys. Fu*k it. I’m tired of caring for you guys. You would call anyone khanis when a man takes care of themselves or consider them feminine. Somali guys (not all) are too weak for taking care of themselves because they think it’s girly. No it’s not. It’s self care and self respect.

Get out of my face.
1726303233745.png

A large percentage of these guys in our community have that exact way of thinking and then wonder why everyone shits on us so much :snoop:

Get out of my face.
I used to be called all sorts of names coz I took care of my skin and hair when I was as younger

It's so over for us. I feel like going on that show to flex on them niggas.
Why define your identity based on some random online Farax with a kink to humiliate himself, if you ain't like him or in a similar situation you're good.. We are in the millions and a couple of guys cannot define a whole race.. This guy is clearly a loser, doesn't even have a job, simply his ambitions and expectations does not match, why he happen to be a failure lol.

Why define your identity based on some random online Farax with a kink to humiliate himself, if you ain't like him or in a similar situation you're good.. We are in the millions and a couple of guys cannot define a whole race.. This guy is clearly a loser, doesn't even have a job, simply his ambitions and expectations does not match, why he happen to be a failure lol.
Thank you. Thats my point. I don’t see Asians or other groups identifying themselves through the action of random men and women in their community. Look at the comments section of that Pakistani looking guys and hardly any from their community have internalized anything they do. That madow host has clocked how self obsessed we are as a community. He never emphasizes the background of any other group, but does it with us

Last edited:
Thank you. Thats my point. I don’t see Asians or other groups identifying themselves through the action of random men and women in their community. Look at the comments section of that Pakistani looking guys and hardly any from their community have internalized anything they do. That madow host has clocked how self obsessed we are as a community. He never emphasizes the background of any other group, but does it with us
The issue I think is some of these people live their life on the internet, so they're afraid anything negative on the net would effect them, I don't see how it would affect one if you are successful and have your life in order in the real world.. They should focus their energy on something meaningful instead of feeling embarrassed by what some other Somalis do online, beside when you share videos or clips of other Somalis doing some embarrassing shit, you're per automatic part of promoting the embarrassing stuff, therefor in my opinion it's better to just ignore this stuff.

This is so cringe but I’ve checked that man’s TikTok and he and all sorts of people, Asian men, White men, other black men, why is he pointing out only the Somali guys background? At this point I wouldn’t even be surprised if they’re paid actors. I haven’t seen him point out other groups. Also, Somalis are embarrassingly chronically online. Why is the other races of men’s comments only around 100ish but when it’s a Somali, all the Somalis flock to the comment section and give it more attention? That’s probably why that madow host is emphasizing the Somali background of the boys since he knows dumb Somalis will make it into a big deal on social media

Anyways, my take is this, for every Somali guy embarrsing himself, there has been a South Asian and other groups on there doing the same and no Asian feels the need to comment. Stop looking at other Somali men and women as some sort of cultural representation.
Brother it’s because Somalis are the only ethnic group that whatever ceeb they commit they make sure to attach their ethnicity to it lol. They made self-humiliation and ceebaying their ethnicity their brand. Literally every slur and insult to Somalis were made up by Somalis.

The comments were SPAMMING “bring Somalis on” so that’s why the black brudda mentioned it

He’s not that bad looking. Just needs some refinement. Decent shape up, braces and the gym is all he needs to take him from a 3 to a 6/6.5.

For all human beings, just hitting the gym and staying fit is enough to make you above average in attractiveness. Couple that with good oral/body hygiene, straight as possible teeth and a nice haircut and you can never be called “ugly”.
Going to the gym doesn't do anything for smv it's only ur face and height that females find attractive. Being lean is ideal. That guy needs surgery for his face and a new hairline transplant.

He’s a new streamer. Nacas is in the comments saying “why did Fit do me like that 😭”. Socially outcast weird Somalis realized if they want to gain popularity/fame all they have to do is make self-deprecation and self-humiliation their brand and they will pop off. We’re also not helping by making him blow up either. Somalis jump on anything that mentions them.

Why do you Agent gets to show his forehead now and then and no one attaches it to Ethiopians?

Indians get made fun of for being unhygienic but Somalis are get made fun of for thier appearance
We’re literally nowhere near as bad as Indians I beg you relax