Another Somali youth gunned down in Drive-by shooting in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I have never heard of Somalis in Denmark shooting each other. Canadian Somalis are something special

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Mistaken identity is the number one killer of us Somalis

Hanging with the wrong niggas and getting popped as collateral

Police currently looking for suspects and claiming "it's too early to determine the circumstances of the shooting and whether the two were targeted". We already know they are going to move to close this case. The community knows who it was, we all know what they will try to do with the kids who shot this young man. How did I know it was Somalis shooting each other when I first heard it on the news last night when practically no information was available? The Jamaicans are not even killing each other anymore and when they were it was nowhere near this level. I would not be surprised if something like 65% of the gun violence in Toronto is Somali on Somali.:francis:

Reer Toronto, when will it end? How many of our youth do we have to lose before your useless community finally says enough is enough and decides to do something about it? :wow:
if a somali picks up a gun to kill someone in canada, its almost always another somali. somali on somali violence needs to be tackled. but its hard to do when the shooters family and entire qabil running to protect him. smh.

Mistaken identity is the number one killer of us Somalis

Hanging with the wrong niggas and getting popped as collateral
I've heard of someone (2 brothers) getting shot at and killed outside of a club because they resembled someone the shooter had beef with. turns out the 2 were innocent of any crime. and the shooter was somali. this type of story is very common. and chances are that shooter is chilling on some beach in somalia.

angrycat

not so sad after all
Is it drug related? Why do they kill each other over drugs and money?

Why don’t the Somalis team up and create a Somali mafia and start making heavy money? The Chinese are the biggest traffickers of drugs and humans in the world yet they never catch a body.

or,or,or here's an even crazier idea: why don't they just give up on this lifestyle all together and just live as regular law abiding citizens :leon:

ilahay ha u naxaristo

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Because when Somali parents keep their children behind "sariirta" while they shoot someone out side. The problems is the parents and the community they don't work together and bring these criminals to the justice

Toronto is like the Somali Chicago .toronto has a higher murder rate than galkacayo Somalis.keep blaming Jamaicans ,aas and black lives matter for parental/societal failure/greed/neglect-Somali ills.

Status
Not open for further replies.