Another unarmed black man shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Only a matter of time before an Ilyas or a Liban gets smoked :tocry:

The way minorities get treated in that country baffles me.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Auyy RW I know you've gotten jotted by some tps cops before don't lie fam :mjcry:
Man i got pulled over twice for dumb shit like going on left turn which i wasnt allowed to or bad tail light also failing to signal They cops always trynna get sniff from my car one time this cop thought she smelt weed even though i didnt even smoke. One time me and my one boy were chilling infront my house,This was when i first moved out to burbs one cop saw us sitting infront the house and busted a uturn parked infront my house to see if i lived there smh

Wallahi peel region cops are the worst

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Oh hell naw burb cops are actual shaydaan :dead:

I actually prefer tps to them. Fucking York region cops were beating the f*ck outta these two Somali niggas at Canada's wonderland. :mjcry:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Kkkkkkkk nigga thinks he can break the law and get away with it. If a white person does this they will get pulled over too
If I'm being real this is kinda true for the burbs. They beat the shit out of anybody they just add a little basbaas when it's a darky.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Kkkkkkkk nigga thinks he can break the law and get away with it. If a white person does this they will get pulled over too
Nope when i get picked up by my teammates who i play hockey with had blacked out tail lights and and expired licence plate drives like a maniac even infront cops never gets pulled over lol

you know why? cause hes whiteee

If I'm being real this is kinda true for the burbs. They beat the shit out of anybody they just add a little basbaas when it's a darky.

Toronto police and Peel and York and Durham and your many other police love blacks and Somalis. You are adding basbaas to your stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.