Another unarmed black man shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Lmfaooo love us? Bruh. Just stop. They have absolutely no reason to love us given how most niggas behave here and they by and large treat us with the same resentment we show them.

And York region only deals with the Somalis who go to Canada's wonderland. That's about their only contact with them. Like there aren't any Somalis chilling in Georgina. All you're displaying is how little you know of the GTA fam.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Nope when i get picked up by my teammates who i play hockey with had blacked out tail lights and and expired licence plate drives like a maniac even infront cops never gets pulled over lol

you know why? cause hes whiteee
Are you serious with this? How would the cop know they're white in the first place without pulling them. Stop this victimization crap. Im sick and tired of you BLM thugs. I said thugs, protesting on the freeway and getting in the way of my time, work and money. Next time I see BLM protesting, I'm calling the cops, army, navy, FBI. I don't care.

I was born in Toronto. I know all about my city.

There is many Somalis in Vaughan. Even Hodan Nalaayeh lives there. They deal with York Regional Police.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Are you serious with this? How would the cop know they're white in the first place without pulling them. Stop this victimization crap. Im sick and tired of you BLM thugs. I said thugs, protesting on the freeway and getting in the way of my time, work and money. Next time I see BLM protesting, I'm calling the cops, army, navy, FBI. I don't care.
Rihrih supports BLM so i guess shes a thug to right? :rolleyes:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
There are less than 7k Somalis in Vaughan and that's based on the lowest tallied ethnic group (Vietnamese). To contextualize...that's less than Dixon.

Status
Not open for further replies.