Anti-Black Racism in Tunisia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is these Arab countries try to be like western civilizations by copying their law, but their own religion banned this type of racism 1400 years ago. For example, Bilal

Islam did ban Racism but majority of these arabs don't care for religion. They don't act upon Islam. They follow their corrupt backward culture.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
When they've viewed Africans as little more than property before da evil white man ended slavery, what do you expect?

The Ummah

:mjlol:

When they've viewed Africans as little more than property before da evil white man ended slavery, what do you expect?

The Ummah

:mjlol:

The first civilization Kingdom was by blacks (Ancient Egypt), but forget that lets talk recently, the richest man who had ever lived was Mansa Musa, a Muslim Malian man who was worth about 400 billion. He was the king of The whole of West Africa, and obviously had Tunisia part of his empire. He was famous for his extravagant pilgrimage to Mecca.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
So Please tell these Tunisians to Shut the F up, their country was founded by blacks and recreated by white.
It don't matter. There country broken right now and who would want to live there when there's so many options.

These are the same people that a lot of slave somalis go and fight fore in places like Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and Iraq. Arabs are the savages of the earth..they are worse than white people who've committed some unthinkable crimes.

A short story that I saw with my own two eyes: Long ago, I was in Saudi(Jeddah to be precise), I saw a little black kid no more than 2 years of age struggling to walk with his brother who looked around 8. This arab store owner ran from his store and started kicking the baby several times telling him to go. I tried to intervene but my family who live there told me it wouldn't be wise at all. I have never seen anything like that anywhere in my life. While I was there I also saw an old lady pushed by the so called police INSIDE the haram mosque. I saw another old Somali lady whose chair was removed under her while she was seated again INSIDE the haram mosque.

Anyone who has travelled around Arab countries would know how ignorant and arrogant these people are.

waraabe

Your superior
These are the same people that a lot of slave somalis go and fight fore in places like Iraq, Libya, Yemen, Syria and Iraq. Arabs are the savages of the earth..they are worse than white people who've committed some unthinkable crimes.

A short story that I saw with my own two eyes: Long ago, I was in Saudi(Jeddah to be precise), I saw a little black kid no more than 2 years of age struggling to walk with his brother who looked around 8. This arab store owner ran from his store and started kicking the baby several times telling him to go. I tried to intervene but my family who live there told me it wouldn't be wise at all. I have never seen anything like that anywhere in my life. While I was there I also saw an old lady pushed by the so called police INSIDE the haram mosque. I saw another old Somali lady whose chair was removed under her while she was seated again INSIDE the haram mosque.

Anyone who has travelled around Arab countries would know how ignorant and arrogant these people are.

That is what happens to weak people.

I sgree with you but Somalis did not fight in Libya or Iraq. Only in Syria because the brain washed kids and because good stories their parents told them about Syria, syria was great to Somalis but it was the Syrian system basher Assad and his fathers. Dumbs Somalis youth are fighting the Assad that helped Somali refugees. About Yemen they are Somalis who lived in Adan for past 100 years. Most important to teach our youth is Somalia come first before Arab or black live matter. Only Somali live matter.

I sgree with you but Somalis did not fight in Libya or Iraq. Only in Syria because the brain washed kids and because good stories their parents told them about Syria, syria was great to Somalis but it was the Syrian system basher Assad and his fathers. Dumbs Somalis youth are fighting the Assad that helped Somali refugees. About Yemen they are Somalis who lived in Adan for past 100 years. Most important to teach our youth is Somalia come first before Arab or black live matter. Only Somali live matter.
Have you not seen how the somali refugees in Yemen are treated? Yemenis and Libyans and the Saudis are the worst creatures that God has created. We should not be fighting for anybody's wars Arab or not! I don't care who! I have been around enough Arab countries and the ignorance and racism of these people would have you think racism doesn't exist anywhere else. The Arabs have managed to turn their culture into ours and I still do not know how since they have never invaded us or mingled with us in big numbers.

This doesn't mean I condone innocent people dying places like Syria and Palestine but I think Arabs should fight their wars and we should fight ours. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

Have you not seen how the somali refugees in Yemen are treated? Yemenis and Libyans and the Saudis are the worst creatures that God has created. We should not be fighting for anybody's wars Arab or not! I don't care who! I have been around enough Arab countries and the ignorance and racism of these people would have you think racism doesn't exist anywhere else. The Arabs have managed to turn their culture into ours and I still do not know how since they have never invaded us or mingled with us in big numbers.

This doesn't mean I condone innocent people dying places like Syria and Palestine but I think Arabs should fight their wars and we should fight ours. Ain't nothing wrong with that.

If you read my comment, you will see that I said the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.