Anti-blackness in Arab media

Racism exist everywhere in the world, charity begins at home, we should first start treating the minority clans backhome better before accusing other ppl of racism

Racism exist everywhere in the world, charity begins at home, we should first start treating the minority clans backhome better before accusing other ppl of racism
Family discriminating against family isn't comparable to a foreigner discriminating against you. We can solve our issues with minorities and since we understand each other better, it's easier to solve. A foreigner on the other hand is an alien and it's just not comparable.

I had a convo with one of my friend's dad( hes Somali bantus) the other day and some of the stuff that he told wallahi made me tear up. Somalis are beyond racist fam. We both lived in an Arab country for 12+ years and believe when I tell you Arabs have nothing on Somalis when it comes to racism.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It is horrible, we as human beings need to do better instead of always putting each other down or make fun of one anotha :)

Apollo

VIP
Arabs and North Africans have historically enslaved more black people than Europeans ever did.

I have noticed that almost nobody knows this except history nerds, but all the average joes know about the Trans-Atlantic/European slave trade. Very odd.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
I had a convo with one of my friend's dad( hes Somali bantus) the other day and some of the stuff that he told wallahi made me tear up. Somalis are beyond racist fam. We both lived in an Arab country for 12+ years and believe when I tell you Arabs have nothing on Somalis when it comes to racism.
Facts
:sass2:

psyche

To each their own

Your pfp is enough for me to disregard your opinion entirely.

Arab lover :susp:

Somalis loves to point fingers at other people when they literally treat their own people shit backhome:mjlaugh:

Family discriminating against family isn't comparable to a foreigner discriminating against you. We can solve our issues with minorities and since we understand each other better, it's easier to solve. A foreigner on the other hand is an alien and it's just not comparable.
It´s isn´t a family issue sxb. Check out the racism against the Somali bantus backhome. Other 0,5 clans are also treated like shit. Like i said charity begins at home:mjlaugh:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Notice Somalis came up only once. They were not ridiculed for their looks but the joke was Somalis have diseases and we need to be vaccinated against them. They can never call us monkeys because, they look more monkey than us,.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Arabs and North Africans have historically enslaved more black people than Europeans ever did.

I have noticed that almost nobody knows this except history nerds, but all the average joes know about the Trans-Atlantic/European slave trade. Very odd.
It amazes me how they’ve completely gone under the radar. And whenever it’s talked about people are so quick to say how it was better/more merciful than the trans Atlantic trade

It amazes me how they’ve completely gone under the radar. And whenever it’s talked about people are so quick to say how it was better/more merciful than the trans Atlantic trade
I'm not sure it was better when they used to cut the balls of the slaves.. I'm glad no Somali had to go through this.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

I think its becoming more mainstream but a lot of Muslims desperately try to defend it like their life is on the line kkk

Trending