Anti-blackness in Arab media

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
That Somali/Malaria joke got on my nerves:kodaksmiley:.

I'm going to start another movement soon.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
That’s the first thing that comes to mind, with a 1/10 chance of survival. Very horrific

As a favour i will let you in to a lagergly unkown secret around the world. We didn't just only participated in buying slaves, we hunted them down in neighbouring territories and sold them in our markets in our port cities. We castrated male and female slaves in this brutal category the somalis win by far the championship in having castrated slaves. They looked down on certain ethnic slaves and slept with the ones deemed of an high enough standard by society.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
As a favour i will let you in to a lagergly unkown secret around the world. We didn't just only participated in buying slaves, we hunted them down in neighbouring territories and sold them in our markets in our port cities. We castrated male and female slaves in this brutal category the somalis win by far the championship in having castrated slaves. They looked down on certain ethnic slaves and slept with the ones deemed of an high enough standard by society.
“As a favour” :heh: I’m gonna have to stop you right there
1. Slavery is still slavery. If you think I’m trying to paint us victims, you thought wrong
2. What’s with finding pride with participating in slavery - uhm congratulations I guess :tacky:
3. Explain to me exactly how you castrate females

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
1. Slavery is still slavery. If you think I’m trying to paint us victims, you thought wrong
2. What’s with finding pride with participating in slavery - uhm congratulations I guess :tacky:

Normal nationalists brag about Empires, Somalis brag about Slavery

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
This Saudi actor does the Blackface

featuredblackface-600x405.jpg

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Normal nationalists brag about Empires, Somalis brag about Slavery
:dzmxmmb: Ppl make bold claims without any evidence

You can brag about the Ajuuran sultanate that's good history right there. Africa's only hydraulic state during that time period and deep integration with the Indian Ocean trade network

Ppl make bold claims without any evidence
Wdym by this

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You can brag about the Ajuuran sultanate that's good history right there. Africa's only hydraulic state during that time period and deep integration with the Indian Ocean trade network

Wdym by this
Of course by all means that’s something to be proud about. Not that garbage about trading ppl like livestock

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Of course by all means that’s something to be proud about. Not that garbage about trading ppl like livestock
You nailed it, celebrate accomplishments not opression.

I think the slave trade thing stems from a sense of superiority. Like oh look Madow we sold you just like the Cadaans did - therefore you're not on our level.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending