Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Never knew it was that bad goodness gracious I feel bad.
Screenshot_20240915_141922_Google.jpg

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Almost all the oromos coming to Somalia are from either Bale, Arsi or Harar countryside.

Both regions are incredibly poor & worse off then anywhere in Somalia. Local governments take their tax money & do nothing to contribute to local development.

People there are living like they're in the 15th century. Covered in white sheets and living in mud huts.
Most of ethiopia is like this too. Don't believe the GDP per capita on Google wallahi the country is carried by Addis Ababa and Dir Dhabe residents.

People in the countryside are so incredibly poor that it's astonishing ethiopia hasn't been put to international court for human rights abuses.

It's why everyone is rebelling rn. The entire country is sick of this BS

I have the feeling that it's going to get worse. anti Oromo sentiment has always existed, but it was not at this level. Ever since Ethiopia sign the MOU with Somaliland many fobs back home have been posting videos same to this one online.

Most of ethiopia is like this too. Don't believe the GDP per capita on Google wallahi the country is carried by Addis Ababa and Dir Dhabe residents.

People in the countryside are so incredibly poor that it's astonishing ethiopia hasn't been put to international court for human rights abuses.

It's why everyone is rebelling rn. The entire country is sick of this BS
Ethiopia has a good pr,many people when they hear Ethiopia the first thing that comes to their mind is an African country which was never colonized and one of the first countries to accept Christianity

I was a bit annoyed by them too while I was there but to spit and push a miskeen women with a baby?! That will lead you directly to hell!

I’m ngl there were a few times I ignored away children who were begging, and one time it was night and I was walking alone in the market and I physically pushed a little boy who kept following me and tried to hold me.
I still regret it to this day it was literally less than a dollar…

This life is too short to treat people like that! It’s your test in life, if you have nothing than just give your blessings and move on!

The poor lady looked so miskeen too :(

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
You can treat individuals with respect but its up to the government to prevent these people from entering en massse. To many poor somalis for us to prioritize foreigners

You need to make the difference between women and children, and men with weapons, we don't want to be like them, it's up to us to be better.
Miskeen people get wiped out in this cruel world. That's all I'm going to say. Easy for you to be a liberal pu$$y when you live in comfort in the west. I'm supporting the Somalis back home defending their turf against these pests.

oh and they butcher Somalis period, they don't care to differentiate men, women and children. If our forefathers were anything like you, we would have been killed off a loooong time ago

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Miskeen people get wiped out in this cruel world. That's all I'm going to say.

oh and they butcher Somalis period, they don't care to differentiate men, women and children. If our forefathers were anything like you, we would have been killed off a loooong time ago
So you would kill women and children? :sass2: