Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yall talk about orom treated bad what about our brother and sister in Ogaden. They are treated like xawan they are in open air prison. So f*ck the Orom. I hate the idea some of y'all have " oh they are Muslim we have to help them" dont get fooled by religion, these people are hear to see and report back the layout and defense. They will go door to door to know where are the military bases and hospitals and president residents. They are an invading people. Once you let them in they will never leave. Somalia is for Somali's if they want fast growing country they should head to Kenya. I actually respect that Somali girl for standing up to that orom spy. That Somali guy is the true definition of Wadani. You have to be an asshole to safe guard your nation. If you too accept someone will take what your grandparents left for you. The oroms have there own nation it's called oromia the should fix the problem and because just know a person that hasn't fixed there problems will carry them everywhere they go and state im the victim in very situations, but they will never understand to fix their problems to better there lives. Once again Somalia is for Somali's.
How your whataboutism justify this treatment ?

Bari

Garabsare
Yall talk about orom treated bad what about our brother and sister in Ogaden. They are treated like xawan they are in open air prison. So f*ck the Orom. I hate the idea some of y'all have " oh they are Muslim we have to help them" dont get fooled by religion, these people are hear to see and report back the layout and defense. They will go door to door to know where are the military bases and hospitals and president residents. They are an invading people. Once you let them in they will never leave. Somalia is for Somali's if they want fast growing country they should head to Kenya. I actually respect that Somali girl for standing up to that orom spy. That Somali guy is the true definition of Wadani. You have to be an asshole to safe guard your nation. If you too accept someone will take what your grandparents left for you. The oroms have there own nation it's called oromia the should fix the problem and because just know a person that hasn't fixed there problems will carry them everywhere they go and state im the victim in very situations, but they will never understand to fix their problems to better there lives. Once again Somalia is for Somali's.
If you want somalis to be on top, get richer, solve your internal issues, increase your fertility rate, start producing and secure your borders. Theres no need to step on an individual when they're down and out, especially a fellow Muslim. The crimes of her people doesnt justify the treatment this women recieved, collective punishment of dhad faqiirsan isnt going to do anything for the progress of our nation. We have bigger fish to fry.

How your whataboutism justify this treatment ?
Ironically, 90% of the people spewing this rhetoric live abroad in peace and safety but want to treat refugees in their home country badly lol. Demographic worries/Political issues are just a cope for these people saaxib don’t bother yourself. May Allah prevent me from ever mistreating my Muslim brothers and sisters just because of where they’re from. Niggas talking about soomaalinimo as if that’s above what Allah swt ordained for us. Absolutely insane.

Treating a mother like this is devilish. Humanity sadden me with their hypocrisy. Somalis want to be welcomed and respected in the West in a land in which people do not have share the same religion or race, but back home they’ll spit on an Oromo Muslim who shares both their religion and similar ancestry.

This is not ok or acceptable.

The most disgusting and emasculating behavior in a man is when he bullies those that are weaker than him. Judge a man based on how be conducts himself with the poor, the ill, the physically weak, women and children.

I find it so disturbing that this man is treating a weak woman with a baby in this manner. He needs his ass handed to him and I don’t care that’s he is Somali and she’s Oromo. People need to have principles and a code of conduct they ascribe to.

A man like that probably treats even Somalis he knows in real life who are weaker than him in a not so great way. This encounter tells me everything about the quality of the individual and anyone that defends this, tells me the type of person YOU are.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The most disgusting and emasculating behavior in a man is when he bullies those that are weaker than him. Judge a man based on how be conducts himself with the poor, the ill, the physically weak, women and children.

I find it so disturbing that this man is treating a weak woman with a baby in this manner. He needs his ass handed to him and I don’t care that’s he is Somali and she’s Oromo. People need to have principles and a code of conduct they ascribe to.

A man like that probably treats even Somalis he knows in real life who are weaker than him in a not so great way. This is encounter tells me everything about the quality of the individual.
Lol you got caught in 4k with your hate of men that you instinctively saw the title and presumed it to be a guy the hero doing that was a somali queen :russ: not a king

Last edited:

A man like that probably treats even Somalis he knows in real life who are weaker than him in a not so great way. This encounter tells me everything about the quality of the individual and anyone that defends this, tells me the type of person YOU are.
Did you even watch the video? It was a woman hating on the poor mother.

You really need to go easy on the man hating young lady.

smh

Sylvester Stallone Facepalm GIF

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

over there pointing GIF by A24

Why are we taking the blame, It's not even our fault. :kodaksmiley: the vast majority of men condemn this without even mentioning the gender.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
And don't get me started on clans like Gurgura that are literally Somali but happen to speak Oromo as well. Believing that all Oromos stick with their ethnicity is as silly as thinking All Arabs stick out for each others. Only delusional ethnonationalist movements like Oromumma tries to create a narrative of Oromos being one people.
Dir living in Dir Dhabe don't just "Happen to speak Oromo". It's because these oromos flooded our city during Hali Salaasie and steadily increasing migrations during consecutive Ethiopian governments.

You also forget these oromo, despite being a bunch of assimilated fools, are for some reason the most oromo nationalist group you'll see. I don't know why but Muslims in Ethiopia have seem to give up and simply submit to the Ethiopian state, leading to their newfound hatred of Somali who they see as a threat to "their" country

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

over there pointing GIF by A24

Why are we taking the blame, It's not even our fault. :kodaksmiley: the vast majority of men condemn this without even mentioning the gender.
Thought it was a man since the twitter account is a man, either way my point stands, whether a man or a woman, you judge a person via how they treat those that are weaker than them.

Such a behavior is even worse and unbefiting a woman. I’m disgusted by her.

Lol you got caught in 4k with your hate of men that you instinctively saw the title and presumed it to be a guy the hero doing that was a somali queen :russ: not a king
Nah, I saw the twitter account and it was a man justifying it. I didn’t watch the video.

And no, I don’t hate men. I feel the same way about a woman treating a poor defenseless woman this way and find it even more disturbing that a fellow woman can treats a miskeen mother this way.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nah, I saw the twitter account and it was a man justifying it. I didn’t watch the video.

And no, I don’t hate men. I feel the same way about a woman treating a poor defenseless woman this way and find it even more disturbing that a fellow woman can treats a miskeen mother this way.
But you instinctively thought the video was a man doing it :russ: Okay angelina I will give you the benefit of the doubt:samwelcome:

Bari

Garabsare

Collosal Angelina L

Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Dir living in Dir Dhabe don't just "Happen to speak Oromo". It's because these oromos flooded our city during Hali Salaasie and steadily increasing migrations during consecutive Ethiopian governments.

You also forget these oromo, despite being a bunch of assimilated fools, are for some reason the most oromo nationalist group you'll see. I don't know why but Muslims in Ethiopia have seem to give up and simply submit to the Ethiopian state, leading to their newfound hatred of Somali who they see as a threat to "their" country
I spoke Oromo and Amharic for a time when I lived in Diridhaba & Addis, the administrations count anyone who speaks Oromo as Oromo, due to the weaking of the Somali region, thankfully the region is prospering now, but without a strong Somalia once the internal strife finishes the winner will set its eyes east.

The Jaarso is a special case, it looks like they absorbed some Oromos into their lineage, assimilation is pretty common with frontier clans especially in the Madawayne branch of Dir, unlike Madaluug, 80% of Dir in Diridhiba got T-L208, the Jaarso routinely fight with the Geri Koombe & the Gadabuursi are usually the mediators, since we have maternal ties with both clans.

Oromo only flock to areas of arable land, and financial opportunities like.
1726480280013.png

1726481607350.png

The city of Dire Dawa was originally called Dir and used to be part of the Sultanate of Ifat and Adal Sultanate during the medieval times and was exclusively settled by Dir clan (Gurgure, Issa and Gadabuursi). After the weakening of Adal Sultanate, the Ethiopian Christians and later on Oromos took advantage and were able to penetrate through the city and settle the surrounding areas.

Dir a settlement which according to Huntingford, may conceivably be modern day Dire Dawa. Huntingford, Historical Geography of Ethiopia, p. 122. (p)
In his book Across Widest Africa: An Account of the Country and People of Eastern, Central and Western Africa As Seen During a Twelve Months' Journey from Djibuti to Cape Verde, Volume 2, written in 1905, Arnold Henry Savage Landor describes the Gurgura as a Somali tribe that he encountered on his way to Harar from Djibouti in and around Dire Dawa and back towards Abyssinia. The authors refers to the land between Dire Dawa and Harar as Gurgura. The author says he met

the Gurgura in great numbers with their spears, looking after sheep and camels. The Gurgura possessing a skin of a deep chocolate colour, and divided them into two distinct types: one with wholly hair, or twisted into curls; the other not so common, with smooth hair, which is always left long and reaches the shoulders. Some grew a slight beard upon the cheeks and chin. The author goes on to say that they all had eyes the iris of which was of a deep brown, but that portion of the eye-ball which is white was dark yellowish tone."
Landor writes about making a camp near hot springs on his way to Abyssinia today known as Erer hot springs in the Sitti Zone of Somali Region. There he met the Hawiya, like the Gurgura, who speak Somali, and some also understand the Galla (Oromo) language. The author describes the Hawiya, the Ghedebursi (Gadabuursi), Issa, Gurgura, Haberual (Habar Awal) and Dahrot (Darod) as speaking Somali.

Oromo political organizations sought to coerce the Oromo speaking Gurgure in the rural villages of Dire Dawa and Oromia region, to get them to identify themselves as Oromo for their political, land grabbing and made up census propaganda though they belong to and identified as Gurgura Somalis. Oromo elders claimed that "the Gurgura people who speak the Oromo language belong to the Oromo nation and they only started to identify themselves with the Somali after the 1974 change of the Haile Selassie regime" though Somali's strongly disagree.

Last edited:

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP

1726481616883.png

Even when xalimo do bad we are blamed. When will Farax futoweyn be freed from such scary women

B7D27077-53C0-4C74-9B29-DF4405309DF8.jpeg

an African superpower
A superpower? Lmao not even close. Ethiopia is another gaajo African nation who's population outside of Addis are starving, illiterate and in poverty. Yet you ask what Somalia offers to them so why do they flee to Somalia?
within oromos is pro nationalism
Only very recently and even then its not universal. That women and along with other Oromo Muslim refugees aren't staunch nationalists, how could they be nationalist when the Oromo run government treats them like shit?
are both very oromo shifted clans
Like I said, they flip flop but ultimately they live side by side with Somalis in peace.

Collosal Angelina L

Oh No Wow GIF by Rockstar Games
Nah, I have no issue admitting when I’m wrong. I was going by the twitter account who was justifying it who is a male. I was reading the twitter comments. I didn’t watch the video.

Btw, I feel the same way about a woman doing that if not strongly as I expect a certain level of understanding and compassion, hence that woman who behaved that way is scum in my eyes.