Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

Bari

Garabsare
Nah, I have no issue admitting when I’m wrong. I was going by the twitter account who was justifying it who is a male. I was reading the twitter comments. I didn’t watch the video.

Btw, I feel the same way about a woman doing that if not strongly as I expect a certain level of understanding and compassion, hence that woman who behaved that way is scum in my eyes.
Aad iyo aad, boqorada Angelina :rejoice:

I’d like to formally apologize to you kids 😂😂

Btw, yes I didn’t watch the video. I was just reading the twitter comments and looking at the page of that male nationalist when I was making the comment.

But y’all are right, next time I should watch the video and a part of me did assume it was a man since the last video I saw was of an SL police officer trying to beat up an Oromo lady so I assumed it would be something of that nature and didn’t bother watching it.

I don’t think this topic is gendered. Treating people weaker than you is scummy behavior. I was overworked by the comment of that twitter guy who seemed to justify it, but treating someone the way the Oromo lady was treated is 5x worse and it was a woman who did it which is just sad and disappointing indeed.

So yes, men who treat those weaker than them are indeed emasculated and women who treat those that are weaker than them aren’t fit to call themselves decent women.

It’s a shame to see Somali women behaving this way. It isnt feminine behavior and not what I’d expect from a woman tbh.

LOL I need to stop assuming. I only just watched the video and off the bat I also thought the person was from SL. But from listening the voice they sound like they’re in Mudug.

I thought it was the typical SL videos I see in which people are being horrible to Oromos. Seems like this is an issue in ALL of Somalia.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I’d like to formally apologize to you kids 😂😂

Btw, yes I didn’t watch the video. I was just reading the twitter comments and looking at the page of that male nationalist when I was making the comment.

But y’all are right, next time I should watch the video and a part of me did assume it was a man since the last video I saw was of an SL police officer trying to beat up an Oromo lady so I assumed it would be something of that nature and didn’t bother watching it.

I don’t think this topic is gendered. Treating people weaker than you is scummy behavior. I was overworked by the comment of that twitter guy who seemed to justify it, but treating someone the way the Oromo lady was treated is 5x worse and it was a woman who did it which is just sad and disappointing indeed.

So yes, men who treat those weaker than them are indeed emasculated and women who treat those that are weaker than them aren’t fit to call themselves decent women.

It’s a shame to see Somali women behaving this way. It isnt feminine behavior and not what I’d expect from a woman tbh.
Can't let it go, Angelina darling you need to be humble and not call grown ass men kids, be humble and take the L gracefully.
:russsmug:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Looooool, what poor do y’all want. I even apologized to you lot 😂😂

And yes, many on here are kids like the resident nationalist Somali supremacist child @Khaemwaset
Thierry Henry Smile GIF by hamlet

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Nah, I have no issue admitting when I’m wrong. I was going by the twitter account who was justifying it who is a male. I was reading the twitter comments. I didn’t watch the video.

Btw, I feel the same way about a woman doing that if not strongly as I expect a certain level of understanding and compassion, hence that woman who behaved that way is scum in my eyes.
W comeback ngl

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
LOL, you’ve just become an adult and you’re wasting your time here. At 18 I was too busy running around having fun with my friends to even know what a Somali forum is.
I can do multiple things at once edo Angelina.
Yesterday I went out, today I'm going gym, tomorrow Idk what I'm doing 🤷‍♂️. My total time on socials is like 3 hours.

I'm just waiting for uni to start

The most disgusting and emasculating behavior in a man is when he bullies those that are weaker than him. Judge a man based on how be conducts himself with the poor, the ill, the physically weak, women and children.

I find it so disturbing that this man is treating a weak woman with a baby in this manner. He needs his ass handed to him and I don’t care that’s he is Somali and she’s Oromo. People need to have principles and a code of conduct they ascribe to.
That’s a woman’s voice and she’s recording it
A man like that probably treats even Somalis he knows in real life who are weaker than him in a not so great way. This encounter tells me everything about the quality of the individual and anyone that defends this, tells me the type of person YOU are.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Oromo Muslims from Bale, Arsi Hararghe, Dir Dhaba, are welcome. They are our kin as many are assimilated Somalis. Its the Oromo Christians and pagans that need to stay out
I would not be against these provinces joining, they look the most somali and those lands have very fertile land

The most disgusting and emasculating behavior in a man is when he bullies those that are weaker than him. Judge a man based on how be conducts himself with the poor, the ill, the physically weak, women and children.

I find it so disturbing that this man is treating a weak woman with a baby in this manner. He needs his ass handed to him and I don’t care that’s he is Somali and she’s Oromo. People need to have principles and a code of conduct they ascribe to.

A man like that probably treats even Somalis he knows in real life who are weaker than him in a not so great way. This encounter tells me everything about the quality of the individual and anyone that defends this, tells me the type of person YOU are.
What a blunder..

View attachment 343106
Let it be known these qashins as the foul slayers of women and children, whose vile deeds shall forever stain their name.

Embarrassed Shame GIF
Anything is not off the table for my future children for them to own a country. As once my forefathers have done for me to own swaths of land and seaport. Some of y'all don't understand what people own or invested in back home. So I would advice any ethnic Somali this your awwows fought Orom and habish to the point the lost siblings don't give an inch of land to any aidtiopian. You should be ashamed of yourself you seem like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.