Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

Anything is not off the table for my future children for them to own a country. As once my forefathers have done for me to own swaths of land and seaport. Some of y'all don't understand what people own or invested in back home. So I would advice any ethnic Somali this your awwows fought Orom and habish to the point the lost siblings don't give an inch of land to any aidtiopian. You should be ashamed of yourself you seem like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hope more Somalis are like you

Anything is not off the table for my future children for them to own a country. As once my forefathers have done for me to own swaths of land and seaport. Some of y'all don't understand what people own or invested in back home. So I would advice any ethnic Somali this your awwows fought Orom and habish to the point the lost siblings don't give an inch of land to any aidtiopian. You should be ashamed of yourself you seem like
This is what my original post is talking about. Abusing weak women and children doesn’t make you manly, it makes you B****. I’ll always stand by this and you judge a person via how they treat those that are weaker than them and the fact that you’re co-signing out and out bullying and discrimination whilst living in a land that isn’t yours tells me everything I need to know.

Last edited:
This is what my original post is talking about. Abusing weak women and children doesn’t make you manly, it makes you B****:drakelaugh:. I’ll always stand by this, but you and judge a person via how they treat those that are weaker than them and the fact that you’re co-signing out and out bullying and discrimination whilst living in a land that isn’t yours tells me everything I need to know.
That's rather stupid statement for you to make to prosuming you know where I reside. Your limp wrist notion of bullying you should take that up with the oroms who have Ogadan Somali in a open air prison camps.Your only defiant attitude is only projected toward individual you think you can bully or harass to change there opinions, but yet you talk about being in lands which I don't own but when we Somalis talk about being proSomali or lands we own you'd suggest us to shut the fucked up. You need to stop projecting your fearful insecurities on individual because it's not helping anyone especially not you. I suggest you to grow a spine.:mjlaugh:

Last edited:
That's rather stupid statement for you to make to prosuming you know where I reside. Your limp wrist notion of bullying you should take that up with the oroms who have Ogadan Somali in a open air prison camps.Your only defiant attitude is only projected toward individual you think you can bully or harass to change there opinions, but yet you talk about being in lands which I don't own but when we Somalis talk about being proSomali or lands we own you'd suggest us to shut the fucked up. You need to stop projecting your fearful insecurities on individual because it's not helping anyone especially not you. I suggest you to grow a spine.:mjlaugh:
Ah yes, how very intelligent. So that old and very poor mother with kids is the one who is killing the Somalis in Oganden? One is reminded of the Quran in which the believer is reminded that one shouldn’t be abused for the actions of others.

Act like the Muslim you’re meant to be and follow the Quran and Sunnah. Bullying a defenseless woman and being okay with that is morally corrupt behavior.

I’m not bullying you, but reminding you that targeting and thinking it’s okay to target those that are weaker in indeed b***** behavior.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I think you are talking to the wrong person, my family has fought Oromos trying to infringe on our land, and what you're advocating for is the killing of children and women, which goes against Islam.

I rest my case.

We Got Him GIF

I think you are talking to the wrong person, my family has fought Oromos trying to infringe on our land, and what you're advocating for is the killing of children and women, which goes against Islam.

I rest my case.

We Got Him GIF
They’re morally corrupt sadists. They’ll say this and turn around and say that being Muslim and Somali goes hand in hand whilst championing devilish forms of Nazi nationalism that justifies the abuse of women and children simply because they’re Oromo.

For those that have given me a thumbs down. Reflect on your lack of morals and remember that being Muslim is 5x more important than your so called nationalism that makes you go down the path of craziness to such an extent you’ll shun your own deen.

Somali men, women, children and elderly get slaughtered in Oromia without mercy and thrown into mass graves

Self rightous assholes :
1726688881021.png

Oromo not feeling welcome in Somalia

Self righteous assholes

1726688988194.png

Somali men, women, children and elderly get slaughtered in Oromia without mercy and thrown into mass graves

Self rightous assholes : View attachment 343239

Oromo gets less than red carpet reception in Somalia

Self righteous assholes

View attachment 343240
I don’t know if you’re just dumb, but simply answer this question, did that woman and her innocent children purposely slaughter those Somalis?

So what’s your take now? Since Somalis are indeed being attacked in the Galbeed, do you now believe that women and little Oromo children should also be bullied and spat at? Or let’s take it up a notch, shall you justify women and children being killed in exchange?

You have an extremist mindset and that isn’t far off from how all sorts of abuse of human rights are justified. ‘Those groups attacked us! So let’s now attack their women and children!’ Islamaphobic people, the Khawarij ect and other low IQ groups have the exact same mentality. It’s literally how terror attacks are justified. The level of unhinged reasoning is spectacular to witness indeed Walahi and we’re seeing it in 4K with you.

Seek help.

I don’t know if you’re just dumb, but simply answer this question, did that woman and her innocent children purposely slaughter those Somalis?

So what’s your take now? Since Somalis are indeed being attacked in the Galbeed, do you now believe that women and little Oromo children should also be bullied and spat at?

You have an extremist mindset and that isn’t far off from how all sorts of abuse of human rights are justified. Those groups attacked us! So let’s now attack their women and children! Islamphobes, the Khawarij ect and other low IQ groups have the exact same mentality.

Seek help.
You're honestly annoying. Let me guess, some of your family are married to Oromos? Why do you always defend people that hate and kill us? Why do you always expect unrequited kindness from us?

F*ck Oromos and f*ck you. i'm glad people are calling out your BS

You're honestly annoying. Let me guess, some of your family are married to Oromos? Why do you always defend people that hate and kill us?

F*ck Oromos and f*ck you. i'm glad people are calling out your BS
I don’t have any Oromo in my family. I’m not from the Galbeed. I’m from the Eastern region hence no Ethiopian.

You have an extremist mindset and a marker of being just dumb.

Yes, poor women and children killed your people. Are you now going to support their murder as well in the same of Somalis?

Authobillah Naya, go do wudu and pray and cleanse your mind of your filth.

FYI no cadcad has ever murdered Somalis and last time you were justifying kicking them out or whatever it was you were arguing about.

Clearly you’re just unhinged and filled with hatred. You’re just evil at this point and the post you liked literally talks about mowing the lawn?! That’s genocidal talk.

I don’t have any Oromo in my family. I’m not from the Galbeed. I’m from the Eastern region hence no Ethiopian.

You have an extremist mindset and a marker of being just dumb.

Yes, poor women and children killed your people. Are you now going to support their murder as well in the same of Somalis?

Authobillah Naya, go do wudu and pray and cleanse your mind of your filth.

FYI no cadcad has ever murdered Somalis and last time you were justifying kicking them out or whatever it was you were arguing about.

Clearly you’re just unhinged and filled with hatred. You’re just evil at this point and the post you liked literally talks about mowing the lawn?! That’s genocidal talk.
what do you say to Oromos that kill our women and children, for no reason other than jealousy that we have our own country and they're stuck under the thumb of Tigray and Amhara? nothing. Why do Somali lives mean nothing to you?

I legit never seen you defending us over hostile ajnabis, it's always our fault, we're always the evil ones. You have to be an asshole to survive in this world, like I said, miskeens always get fucked over. Every other group acts in their own interests, idiots like you want us to be doormats

Self righteous "Somalis" are honestly our worst cadows

Last edited:
what do you say to Oromos that kill our women and children, for no reason other than jealousy that we have our own country and they're stuck under the thumb of Tigray and Amhara? nothing. Why do Somali lives mean nothing to you?

I legit never seen you defending us over hostile ajnabis, it's always our fault, we're always the evil ones. You have to be an asshole to survive in this world, like I said, miskeens always get fucked over. Every other group acts in their own interests, idiots like you want us to be doormats

Self righteous "Somalis" are honestly our worst cadowso
Don’t have time for you. I genuinely think you’re mentally ill. I don’t argue with genocidal freaks who use the deaths of Somalis to bully women and children in exchange. I was raised to believe that women and children are off limits. We weren’t raised the same, so let’s just call it a day.

Bye!

Nothing to say huh?

Anyone who doesn't agree with you is mentally ill 🤣
Bye! Continue believing in bullying old poor women and children! This isn’t a mere disagreement. You’re literally justifying abusing poor women and children in the name of Somalis because of the evil actions of Oromos in the Galbeed. So if they r-word, kill and abuse you think we should do the same to the poor Oromo beggars in Somalia? Im genuinely baffled by how you reason.

What more is there for me to say when this is your moral set up? How can I reason with someone with your thought process?

Don’t have time for you. I genuinely think you’re mentally ill. I don’t argue with genocidal freaks who use the deaths of Somalis to bully women and children in exchange. I was raised to believe that women and children are off limits. We weren’t raised the same, so let’s just call it a day.

Bye!
So why do you have nothing to say about Somali women and children that get killed by these hordes? Or are we all evil armed men? You still haven't answered my question, just got a robotic "deaths of Somalis" response. Typical.

Yeah, we're not raised the same, alx, i'm not b1tch made, and I stand up for my own people

SJWs always have this infuriating sense of superiority, no wonder they're hated so much