Anti Oromo refugee is getting out of hands

So why do you have nothing to say about Somali women and children that get killed by these hordes? Or are we all evil armed men? You still haven't answered my question.

Yeah, we're not raised the same, alx, i'm not b1tch made, and I stand up for my own people

SJWs always have this infuriating sense of superiority, no wonder they're hated so much
Two wrongs don’t make a right,you are going against the rules of Islam

So why do you have nothing to say about Somali women and children that get killed by these hordes? Or are we all evil armed men? You still haven't answered my question, just got a robotic "deaths of Somalis" response. Typical.

Yeah, we're not raised the same, alx, i'm not b1tch made, and I stand up for my own people

SJWs always have this infuriating sense of superiority, no wonder they're hated so much
Classical case of whataboutism. Let’s dissect your mentality. So I believe that innocent Oromo women and children shouldn’t be bullied/abused or killed, according to your intellect that means I must be okay my own people particularly the women and children being killed by Oromos. Fantastic reasoning!

Really hun. What do you do in real life? Are you in Somalia? Do you help the poor, or do you just log on Somalispot and think you’re brave for wanting to harm little Oromo children?

No, I’m consistent with my beliefs and don’t go through life with contradicting values. On a real note, are you Muslim and how do you go through life with two opposing views? One that says that you’re not allowed to harm women and children even the enemy group or your nonsensical view of harming them as revenge? How do you merge these two views?

Two wrongs don’t make a right,you are going against the rules of Islam
I don’t think she cares. This is what I mean when I say we’re not raised the same.
She doesn’t have a moral compass or a real belief system.

It’s one thing to feel the way she does but it’s a whole different level when she attacks me for having a view that’s the default Islamic position and she tries to justify something that’s clearly seen as satanic as Muslims.

I get that anger and the feeling of your people being oppressed can be a motivating factor but you should be able to control your emotions and actually see in the long run bulling women and children simply isn’t morally correct.

Classical case of whataboutism. Let’s dissect your mentality. So I believe that innocent Oromo women and children shouldn’t be bullied/abused or killed, according to your intellect that means I must be okay my own people particularly the women and children being killed by Oromos. Fantastic reasoning!

Really hun. What do you do in real life? Are you in Somalia? Do you help the poor, or do you just log on Somalispot and think you’re brave for wanting to harm little Oromo children?

No, I’m consistent with my beliefs and don’t go through life with contradicting values. On a real note, are you Muslim and how to go through life with two opposing views? One that says that you’re not allowed to harm women and children even the enemy group or your nonsensical views? How do you merge these two views?
She seems to be very confused,even our beloved Prophet had family members who were hostile to him but didn’t target them but rather educated them

No, I’m consistent with my beliefs and don’t go through life with contradicting values. On a real note, are you Muslim and how to go through life with two opposing views? One that says that you’re not allowed to harm women and children even the enemy group or your nonsensical views? How do you merge these two views?
Are you in Somalia? No you're chilling in some rich arab country. Oromoids have shown how they treat us in their regions, so if Somalis back home are uncomfortable welcoming them into their territories, I don't blame them at all, you're not the one that will have to deal with their savagery. But you think its your place to lecture the people back home on how they should feel.

Did I not clearly say I wouldn't kill Oromo women and children? I said I wouldn't support them coming to Somali regions, given how they treat ours, you're just pulling things out of your ass to make me seem unhinged. Frankly, they should be grateful they don't get killed by Somalis which would be true payback.

Don't bring up religion, idgaf about that, this is politics

I don’t think she cares. This is what I mean when I say we’re not raised the same.
She doesn’t have a moral compass or a real belief system.

It’s one thing to feel the way she does but it’s a whole different level when she attacks me for having a view that’s the default Islamic position and she tries to justify something that’s clearly seen as satanic as Muslims.

I get that anger and the feeling of your people being oppressed can be a motivating factor but you should be able to control your emotions and actually see in the long run bulling women and children simply isn’t morally correct.
I’ll give her the benefit of doubt maybe she got a bit heated but she needs to reflect on her words she is actually sinning and going against the rules of Islam

Are you in Somalia? No you're chilling in some rich arab country. Oromoids have shown how they treat us in their regions, so if Somalis back home are uncomfortable welcoming them into their territories, I don't blame them at all, you're not the one that will have to deal with their savagery. But you think its your place to lecture the people back home on how they should feel.

And you’re chilling where in the West, in which all it takes is one kharxiis attack and a weirdo with your mindset will attack Muslim women for the actions of a nacaas since for them, bullying women and children is ‘revenge’. It’s the point I was making, you have the classic extremist mind of a Khawarij and an Islamphobe ect. Two completely different groups who are somehow similar due to the mindset you possess. It’s an extreme and unhealthy view of life that argues that women and children can be subjected to abuse ect since they’re the enemy camp.

All I’m saying is be consistent with your views and once you do, then you’ll realize much can be justified with your mindset.
Did I not clearly say I wouldn't kill Oromo women and children? I said I wouldn't support them coming to Somali regions, given how they treat ours, you're just pulling things out of your ass to make me seem unhinged. Frankly, they should be grateful they don't get killed by Somalis which would be true payback.

Don't bring up religion, idgaf about that, this is politics
Who said I support hordes of Oromo
Coming? But it’s down the to government to get rid of them, not evil billa aqlaaq women and men who think it’s okay to abuse a poor beggar and kick them when they’re down.

By the way, a post YOU liked talks about ‘mowing the lawn’ and getting them like they’re animals to be put down. Thats dark and I mean dark nonsense. So no, I’m not taking things out of my ass and the fact that you’re saying women and children should be grateful they’re not murdered is literally unhinged. I don’t need to make you sound anyway, you do it all by yourself so good luck.

Last edited:
@Juliet

You can’t say don’t bring up religion. That is where I and most Somalis derive their moral compass. It’s an integral part of the conversation since my issues with your stance is based on morals. Harming women and children is more than ‘political’ for me regardless of where they hail from. It simply goes against people’s ethics to believe that women and children should be bullied due to the actions of men, especially an old and frail defenseless mother. Most atrocities and wars are started by men and it’s women who bear the brunt of it. It’s why, in our religion we are told to avoid cutting down trees, to avoid attacking the elderly and avoid killing or harming women and children. As for defenseless women and children, what does one get out of spitting on them, denying them food ect? How does that help the Somali cause?

I simply want you to look within and understand that your views stem from anger and irrationality. Once that fog subsides, you’ll see that in the long run, it’s not it.

Last edited:
If local police forces did their jobs by continously repatriating them then this wouldn't happen.

There’s no reason to flee from your own land to exploit the generosity of Somalis, and expect nothing bad to happen.

While I don't agree with what that Somali woman did, I would be absolutely livid if I were continuously harassed by foreigners everywhere I go, especially at my own doorstep.

Last edited:
@Juliet

You can’t say don’t bring up religion. That is where I and most Somalis derive their moral compass. It’s an integral part of the conversation since my issues with your stance is based on morals. Harming women and children is more than ‘political’ for me regardless of where they hail from. It simply goes against people’s ethics to believe that women and children should be bullied due to the actions of men, especially an old and frail defenseless mother. Most atrocities and wars are started by men and it’s women who bear the brunt of it. It’s why, in our religion we are told to avoid cutting down trees, to avoid attacking the elderly and avoid killing or harming women and children. As for defenseless women and children, what does one get out of spitting on them, denying them food ect? How does that help the Somali cause?

I simply want you to look within and understand that your views stem from anger and irrationality. Once that fog subsides, you’ll see that in the long run, it’s not it.
Honestly, I just want them to leave us tf alone, they already have a huge chunk of Ethiopia, the current prime minister is Oromo.

They need to leave our cultural clothes, territories, language and most importantly, people aloneee . Period.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Honestly, I just want them to leave us tf alone, they already have a huge chunk of Ethiopia, the current prime minister is Oromo.

They need to leave our cultural clothes, territories, language and most importantly, people aloneee . Period.
I think you have mistaken our stance, we just want the proper deportation of these illegal aliens following International law, murdering innocent people just brings the ill will of the international eye on us and puts Somalis in Ethiopia in danger.