any gamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i play fps and racing games most of the time just got black ops 3 on ps4 my tag is BANG-13ANG_

I love video games! Although I am a console pleb. Pls dont judge me
What are some of your favorite games?

T

Tokio

hells yeaah

Dota 2, WoT, WT and many more. I have got CSGO as well but I never play it. if any of you has steam account I can add y'all if you want to.

hells yeaah

Dota 2, WoT, WT and many more. I have got CSGO as well but I never play it. if any of you has steam account I can add y'all if you want to.

are you a pc gamers what type of hardware you working with

T

Tokio

A PC gamer correct! I purchased this one on 2012, I am trying to buy a new one around £1000-1300 by January insha allah.

I pre ordered the witcher 3 back in august 2014 lol. I only did one mission since it came out which was wrecking the griffon.

A PC gamer correct! I purchased this one on 2012, I am trying to buy a new one around £1000-1300 by January insha allah.

I pre ordered the witcher 3 back in august 2014 lol. I only did one mission since it came out which was wrecking the griffon.

Yay PC Master-race and Witcher 3

25e83597a9204bcbe39ee1847b16f569.jpg

Damn filthy PC elitists. And I thought i was about to make some new friends:mjsuitcry:

i don't discriminate i play fps games on the ps4 and every thing else on my custom built pc but there is a big difference between gaming on a pc and a console.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts