any gamers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still even play PS3, in fact I have my collection of generational PlayStations since PS1! :cool:
Damn son you obviously know how to take care of your stuff. The only thing i have left is my nintendo ds and an equally dusty ps2. My atari station broke down 1 years ago allahu naxaristo :meleshame:

T

Tokio

I use to have an xbox before I went over to the PC world. then I was like
Typewriter-throwing.gif
rip xbox

Damn son you obviously know how to take care of your stuff. The only thing i have left is my nintendo ds and an equally dusty ps2. My atari station broke down 1 years ago allahu naxaristo :meleshame:

I take care of them like they are my own Ciyaal, so one day I can sell them as expensive old artefacts from the Millennial period! :money:

I take care of them like they are my own Ciyaal, so one day I can sell them as expensive old artefacts from the Millennial period! :money:
Assuming the human race will make it that long and if it does, find use in that piece of electronic box you have ._.

On a lighter note. Did anybody peep the new Fallout4 trailer? Any thoughts?

Assuming the human race will make it that long and if it does, find use in that piece of electronic box you have ._.

On a lighter note. Did anybody peep the new Fallout4 trailer? Any thoughts?

The Chances of Humans going extinct in this period is slim, plus artefacts from 100 years ago cost like a Million or something in the bidding market.

And for Fallout 4, of course!
fallout-4.jpg

The Chances of Humans going extinct in this period is slim, plus artefacts from 100 years ago cost like a Million or something in the bidding market.

What i mean is there might be some sort of nuclear catastrophe/holocaust such as the one in fallout which will render items like video games useless when people are fighting for basic commodities like food and water. Thats unless you believe the world will end when dajjal arrives and humans are forced to fight eachother in lord of the rings style scenarios :damedamn:

What i mean is there might be some sort of nuclear catastrophe/holocaust such as the one in fallout which will render items like video games useless when people are fighting for basic commodities like food and water. Thats unless you believe the world will end when dajjal arrives and humans are forced to fight eachother in lord of the rings style scenarios :damedamn:

Hmm, considering Russia, China and US are on the boiling of point over stuff such as Crimea, Syria and South-China Sea I guess a 'Nuclear Fallout' is quite possible BUT lets not hope it happens because I really wanna see Humanity advance and be a Interstellar species by at least colonizing Mars or the Moon soon. As for the Dajjal scenario, that would be quite fun since it would be like Elder Scrolls!

i don't think a nuclear fallout scenario is that far fetched
@Khattab AlMajerteeni i don't think it will be anything like skyrim if dajjal shows up.

i pre ordered fallout it should arrive in two days can't play till friday tho.

T

Tokio

can't wait for that to drop, played the 3 previous ME's and loved it to bits.
200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts