Any medical professionals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm watching this infant right now.
I'm no medical expert but I'm almost 100% sure that he has some sort of respiratory infection e.g. Bronchitis, Pneumonia, etc.

Just based off the way he's struggling to breathe and the loud wheezing sounds I hear coming from him. Lakiin when I talked to his mom she said he's fine and he doesn't need a doctor. She said she had an iman come and read Quran on him.
:faysalwtf:

I know money is not a problem for her. And I'm trying to be respectful but the blatant refusal of her seeking medical attention for her infant is making me mad. I watched her rant against western medicine for hours

But I feel like I should be doing something without overstepping I mean it's her child.
What should I do?

I'm watching this infant right now.
I'm no medical expert but I'm almost 100% sure that he has some sort of respiratory infection e.g. Bronchitis, Pneumonia, etc.

Just based off the way he's struggling to breathe and the loud wheezing sounds I hear coming from him. Lakiin when I talked to his mom she said he's fine and he doesn't need a doctor. She said she had an iman come and read Quran on him.
:faysalwtf:

I know money is not a problem for her. And I'm trying to be respectful but the blatant refusal of her seeking medical attention for her infant is making me mad. I watched her rant against western medicine for hours

But I feel like I should be doing something without overstepping I mean it's her child.
What should I do?
What is his symptoms

That doesn't look good. If it's pneumonia it can be deadly for infants.

Is the father around? Go talk to him instead.
No I think his father lives in a different country.
I know pneumonia is deadly for infants but she's convinced the Quran reading alone can cure him.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I know pneumonia is deadly for infants but she's convinced the Quran reading alone can cure him.
Just take him to the Doctor. It is un-Islamic for a person to just ask Allah for help without doing something. Tell the mother this and ask her to go to the Doctor. Are you sure it is as severe as you think? The mother seems awfully calm. Maybe your over thinking things?

Last edited:
Just take him to the Doctor. It is un-Islamic for a person to just ask Allah for help without doing something. Tell the mother this and ask her to go to the Doctor. Are you sure it is as severe as you think? The mother seems awfully. Maybe your over thinking things?
I feel horrible. She's firm in her beliefs. And this isn't America you can't just take someone to the doctor get treated and worry about the bill later. You have to have the cash before hand. And my mother said we can't overstep her. I really don't know what to do.

I feel horrible. She's firm in her beliefs. And this isn't America you can't just take someone to the doctor get treated and worry about the bill later. You have to have the cash before hand. And my mother said we can't overstep her. I really don't know what to do.
Try to convince her sister the baby is way too young

Tell her your child might die if she doesn't go to the doctor.

If she's still stubborn tell her this hadith and say you have to the doctor first and then put your trust in Allah.

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I leave her untied and trust in Allah?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.

Source: Sunan At-Tirmidhi 2517

waraabe

Your superior
call the authorities and tell them of the situation- here in civilized Europe, the kid would be taken from that monster. Otherwise don't do anything and let the kid potentially die and let it eat you up for the rest of your life

call the authorities and tell them of the situation- here in civilized Europe, the kid would be taken from that monster. Otherwise don't do anything and let the kid potentially die and let it eat you up for the rest of your life
:ayaanswag:
Wtf are you talking about?? I'm in Egypt.
I don't speak the language. I don't know the laws.
I'm stuck. Stop acting like I'm sitting around refusing to do anything.
I've said this over and over again
I don't know what to do.
:umwhat:

waraabe

Your superior
Wtf are you talking about?? I'm in Egypt.
I don't speak the language. I don't know the laws.
I'm stuck. Stop acting like I'm sitting around refusing to do anything.
I've said this over and over again
I don't know what to do.
:umwhat:
I thought you were in America damn. I feel for you, I would think the best thing to do is contact the relatives/families because it looks like the kid is very ill.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If she thought the child was fine then why is she Quran Saar-ing?

I'm calling B.S on your story most new mothers go crazy if they're child feels a little bit warm, are you sure this women didn't already go to the doctor and the doctor said that the child doesn't need any treatment?

If your there with the child give them a cold compress if they have a fever for goodness sake, and remove some clothing to lower the body temperature.

If she thought the child was fine then why is she Quran Saar-ing?

I'm calling B.S on your story most new mothers go crazy if they're child feels a little bit warm, are you sure this women didn't already go to the doctor and the doctor said that the child doesn't need any treatment?

If your there with the child give them a cold compress if they have a fever for goodness sake, and remove some clothing to lower the body temperature.
Wallahi you're sick. You really think I would be so low to make this up? Do you not think I questioned her all day long on why she was vehemently refusing to take her kid to the doctor? I still can't comprehend it.
Even if she had a bad experience with the doctor it doesn't make any sense.
She swears up and down her child is fine after the Quran reading.
She's not a new mother this is her 8th kid.
Maybe she knows something I don't but she hasn't taken her kid to the doctor. And he's sick.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Wallahi you're sick. You really think I would be so low to make this up? Do you not think I questioned her all day long on why she was vehemently refusing to take her kid to the doctor? I still can't comprehend it.
Even if she had a bad experience with the doctor it doesn't make any sense.
She swears up and down her child is fine after the Quran reading.
She's not a new mother this is her 8th kid.
Maybe she knows something I don't but she hasn't taken her kid to the doctor. And he's sick.

Relax.

Why don't you try and help this child get his fever down at least. That's crucial.

Aren't there any doctors you can call? I know you're not in the west but you can at least call a doctors office.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending