Any medical professionals?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Relax.

Why don't you try and help this child get his fever down at least. That's crucial.

Aren't there any doctors you can call? I know your not in the west but you can at least call a doctors office.
I put some cold washcloths on his forehead and he went to sleep now.
But I don't speak a word of Arabic and I can't understand it either.

damn home guurl, you going there for dhaqan celis or wat?
:snoop:
Why does everyone think that? I orginally came to Dubai on vacation last week.
I asked to go to Egypt to go see the pyramids in Giza. My mom loves it here so now we're staying here with her cousins.

Why does everyone think that? I orginally came to Dubai on vacation last week.
I asked to go to Egypt to go see the pyramids in Giza. My mom loves it here so now we're staying here with her cousins.
There are many cool places to visit in Egypt you should go to aluxor and Aswan there are even black people in there I know how much you like them

There are many cool places to visit in Egypt you should go to aluxor and Aswan there are even black people in there I know how much you like them
Don't try to make me feel better.
:ufdup:

I knew what I was doing when I came to this qaashin desert.
Lakiin I love my mom so much. I'm willing to do anything for her even come to this cursed land and stand next to these dirty Arabs.
:mjcry:

Plus it's not that bad I'm spreading my Somali Superiority philosophy here. Every time they tell me Somalis and Arabs are the same they get my long winded speech about how we are very different people.
:denzelnigga:

Don't try to make me feel better.
:ufdup:

I knew what I was doing when I came to this qaashin desert.
Lakiin I love my mom so much. I'm willing to do anything for her even come to this cursed land and stand next to these dirty Arabs.
:mjcry:

Plus it's not that bad I'm spreading my Somali Superiority philosophy here. Every time they tell me Somalis and Arabs are the same they get my long winded speech about how we are very different people.
:denzelnigga:
Lol those people know us very well when I was there they immediately knew I was Somali I tried to convince them that I'm Sudanese or nubii (the blacks that live in there) because I didn't want madax xanuun from them apparently all of them either went to Somalia or knew a somali but they used to tell me انت شكلك صومالي so eventually I gave up

Lol those people know us very well when I was there they immediately knew I was Somali I tried to convince them that I'm Sudanese or nubii (the blacks that live in there) because I didn't want madax xanuun from them apparently all of them either went to Somalia or knew a somali but they used to tell me انت شكلك صومالي so eventually I gave up
:ayaanswag:
I can't read Arabic. Or understand it.

I'm trying to reverse all the damage the arabized Somalis have done.
They've actually convinced these people that we're the same.
:mjlol:

It's okay y'all have me. I'll stand up for our dignity and refuse this honor killing culture.
:lolbron:

Horta why do they think all Somalis are rich? The amount of times I've been ripped off is crazy and than they always say you guys have money. Give us zakat.
:faysalwtf:

Rattling breathing is alarming, does it sound wet when the baby is taking a breath? Because I swear that's not normal :faysalwtf:

My sister had respiratory issues when she was born and she had the same kind of issues u described.

Damn best thing you can do is pester this women to take her child to the doctor, try telling your mum as well so she can talk to her

:ayaanswag:
I can't read Arabic. Or understand it.

I'm trying to reverse all the damage the arabized Somalis have done.
They've actually convinced these people that we're the same.

It's okay y'all have me. I'll stand up for our dignity and refuse this honor killing culture.
:lolbron:

Horta why do they think all Somalis are rich? The amount of times I've been ripped off is crazy and than they always say you guys have money. Give us zakat.
It means you look Somali. And the reason they think we are all rich because somalis come to Egypt and give them dollars so they think we are some kind of dollar shiting creatures

Rattling breathing is alarming, does it sound wet when the baby is taking a breath? Because I swear that's not normal :faysalwtf:

My sister had respiratory issues when she was born and she had the same kind of issues u described.

Damn best thing you can do is pester this women to take her child to the doctor, try telling your mum as well so she can talk to her
No it just sounds like harsh wheezing.
Lakiin all I can really do is annoy her every single day until she takes this baby to the doctor and that's what I'm about to do.

It means you look Somali. And the reason they think we are all rich because somalis come to Egypt and give them dollars so they think we are some kind of dollar shiting creatures
:dead::dead::dead:

Their money is so cheap tho.
$100 is almost 2000 Egyptian pounds.
And why are they so xaasid to their people.
I was at a restaurant and this little girl was begging for food.
And they pushed her around until she got to us and than we gave her some food and money.
But I was shocked wallahi.

:dead::dead::dead:

Their money is so cheap tho.
$100 is almost 2000 Egyptian pounds.
And why are they so xaasid to their people.
I was at a restaurant and this little girl was begging for food.
And they pushed her around until she got to us and than we gave her some food and money.
But I was shocked wallahi.
Because their are too many beggers on the street I was like you at first then after giving three children 10 pounds one after another I became disconnected also you think these beggers are bad wait until you see the ones in Somalia they will knock on your door until you give them money :drakelaugh:

Because their are too many beggers on the street I was like you at first then after giving three children 10 pounds one after another I became disconnected also you think these beggers are bad wait until you see the ones in Somalia they will knock on your door until you give them money :drakelaugh:
I can't in good conscious walk by somebody starving while I'm walking to the mall to buy more clothes.
:ohlord:
I wish I was in Somalia where my money could help my own people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts