Any somali backpackers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are a natural at that! They start from Somalia then Kenya or Ethiopia then make it to the Middle East after that they backpack across Scandinavia make it to the U.K after that they try to cross the pond, either to Canada or the U.S

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Somalis are a natural at that! They start from Somalia then Kenya or Ethiopia then make it to the Middle East after that they backpack across Scandinavia make it to the U.K after that they try to cross the pond, either to Canada or the U.S
:damn:

:deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:

VixR

Veritas
It's going out on a limb. I like to be prepared for any possible scenario lol. I would try it though.

Ppl think camping, boating, hiking are white ppl things. It's pure bullshit. Do your thing.

This is my dream :rejoice:

I'm gonna save up some money and do it next year before I go uni :rejoice:
Lmaooooo
Wallahi my adeer crossed the desert! Back when it wasn't crawling with libyan bandits. Also my dad was telling me about the time he travelled around different arab countries for work aka backpacking :mjlol:

Whenever we act ungrateful he tells us about the time he crossed the red sea to look for work lmaooooo at 19
:deadmanny:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
only places to go camping or backpacking in ontario are muskoka or waaaaaaay north

i can't trust those areas i hear coyotes roam free up there @AbdiJohnson

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Would you guys backpack in lets say Southeast Asia?
I really wanted to go SE Asia summer '15 wallahi. I saved up £5000 for a 2 month stay, I was so sure I was going to go then I met some Kenyan girl that talked me into going Africa. Showed me pictures of her in Tanzania, Kenya and Ethiopia and it looked so dope, especially Tanzania. She put doubt in my mind and my indecisiveness lead me to 2 weeks in Warsaw and 5 days in Budapest at a later date. I need to go further than Europe man.

One day Phuket, one day :wow:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Thailand gives the most value, luxury and comfort for your buck. The food is amazing and good infrastructure.
And its safe and stable. But its better to visit Somalia. To support the economy. If you want weed or alcohol, there are a lot of growers and moonshine in Somalia.

Downside is the violence. But it depends on where you go. I personally like to get drunk. And no al shaytan or goverment is going to stop me from getting high in my own country.
Thailand has everything. Weather, food, decent infrastructure and is dirt cheap :rejoice:

Status
Not open for further replies.