Anybody have any outlandish dugsi stories? Soo gala

Baarisiyomoos

buuq iyo balaayo 🫧
Dugsi is where parents send their kids to better themselves and learn the deen but the kids just come out worse :mjlol: all my friends who went to islamic schools are crazy and off the rails. Dugsi was messed up, I remember one time someone called the police on the Maalin and the nigga got arrested for beating on us:jcoleno: the kid retracted his statement so the maalin got released but still. Also one time during mahadrah some girl's nudes got airdropped to everyone including the maalin. She had to literally leave the dugsi I felt so embarrassed for her:friendhug: do u guys have any crazy dugsi stories? Tell us

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
There was a Somali Islamic school in my city that was well known for producing hafidz. But 70% of those kids ended up gangbanging and doing drugs.

One kid almost physically fought the Macaalin. Apparently, he was irritated at the Sheikh for (obnoxiously; in his own words) correcting his mistakes. So he said f*ck it.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Dugsi is where parents send their kids to better themselves and learn the deen but the kids just come out worse :mjlol: all my friends who went to islamic schools are crazy and off the rails. Dugsi was messed up, I remember one time someone called the police on the Maalin and the nigga got arrested for beating on us:jcoleno: the kid retracted his statement so the maalin got released but still. Also one time during mahadrah some girl's nudes got airdropped to everyone including the maalin. She had to literally leave the dugsi I felt so embarrassed for her:friendhug: do u guys have any crazy dugsi stories? Tell us
Damm was the girl somali? And was this in london :urgh:

I was good at memorising the Quraan but my brother was so bad even at reading. :damn::chrisfreshhah:

Trending

Latest posts