Anybody have any outlandish dugsi stories? Soo gala

The class clown took it too far one time after we hyped him up. Nigga took his pp out and pissed in the class shamelessly . The whole place erupted and macalin came in running and beat the lights out of him. He told his hooyo about the incident and we Never saw that guy again :damn:

We had a macalin in his fourties that looked like the black version of Homer Simpson literally.
Anyway, some kid got beats and he was pissed off enough to make some crazy claims to the polixe and a day later border police came.
It turned out he was an illegal alien.

The macalin didn’t let me take a piss so I peed my pants I was 10 don’t ask :jcoleno:
giphy.gif

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
My macalin was an old Pakistani lady that would that would over feed us with delicious food and she was so kind, understanding and patient when teaching us. The whole community and all the students love her

Sadly, she started developing health problems and couldn't teach us anymore

So one of her daughter took over. She pretty much treated me and the only other black guy terribly. No more food, no more breaks, couldn't teach to save her life. Even the other Pakistani kids hated her

The black guy and I left a few months later, we only stay so long because we thought it was temporarily. People kept dropping out till the whole place closed down a year later

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts