Anybody notice there’s no Somali gender wars on twitter anymore

Exactly it’s becoming more one sided, I don’t see much Somali girls participating in gender wars anymore like they use too, smth I noticed recently 🤔
I guess they really scared Somali girls or we moved on past these childish getting back at ya. Unfortunately Somali incels on social media haven't matured past their age.

The X hides likes and bookmarks usually you can find content on your FYP from likes and looking thru ppls likes so it’s harder to find and go viral.

The bigger accounts with bigger followers are more likely to go viral then those organic tweets

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Young somalis don’t have the attention span to do gender wars anymore. Continuos access since birth to smartphones has nullified them and the chinese digital covid-19 (tiktok) has dealt the deathblow. Its over but at what cost.

Somali females started the gender war around 2014 and we're taking the liberties Non-stop until Dnn came around and crushed them on Twitter/X. The gender waring Somali females are not on Twitter/X anymore, there on Tiktok now.

When UK Somali Twitter was popping in 2011-2013 there were no gender wars, the decline of UK Somali Twitter and decline of UK Black Twitter was around the same time simultaneously in 2013. Those were the golden year's.

Then in 2013 when George Zimmerman was acquited in the murder case of Trayvon Martin soon after the BLM movement started and Somali females wanted to prove their blackness to Black people and started started attacking Somali males around 2014 making viral anti-Somali posts non-stop for Madows to haha and keke, those Somali females were just being total bed-wenches for Black approval.

Trending